headlights
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on headlights within the Exterior and Appearance forums, part of the Tutorials & DIY category; ok can someone please post me some directions on how to get the orange out of my 04 wrx headlights ...

sht

headlights

ok can someone please post me some directions on how to get the orange out of my 04 wrx headlights some picks would be great and if any onehas painted the inside that would be even better
    thanks
    jesse
    wrx 04 black

workin for the man

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Here are the difinitive "Koji-style" headlight mod DIYs (Do It Yourself)

Koji's Original:
    Koji Style Headlights (02-03) - Instructions

Mine:
    http://www.wrxfanatics.com/index.php...T&f=12&t=1687&

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

sht
    THANKS TUB but if anyone has done it on the 04 lights is it the same?
    wrx 04 black

workin for the man

My guess is that they are VERY similar. I think the orange bulb cover is located above the 2 headlight housings for each side, but I'm sure you could PVC something in there and paint it up.

Do it!! AND post pics

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

2004 instructions

www.seneb.net
    www.senebphoto.com

sht
    thanks a lot seneb this is some good sh*t once i get some free time and a nice day it is done
    wrx 04 black

workin for the man

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.