---<{{{The Official Wagon Thread}}}>--- - Page 97
+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 133 FirstFirst ... 4787888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 1992

This is a discussion on ---<{{{The Official Wagon Thread}}}>--- within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; 1 more from the side...

1 more from the side
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1778.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

and 1 front shot... what do you guys think of my WRX?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1782.jpg  

Moderating on the run! Big Sky WRX's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    I think I need to hire you out to photo mine

nice shots, car looks nice too
    "Simplify and add lightness." - Colin Chapman

I like your use of the super wide lens! Nice looking wagon!

Quote Originally Posted by RoundEye View Post
    and 1 front shot... what do you guys think of my WRX?
    What camera/lens combo are you shooting with? Nice wagon, by the way!
    2005 Silver WRX Wagon - picked up 03/20/08!
    My Photography Website <-- If you live in the Pacific Northwest and want some sick pics of your car - hit me up.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Sky WRX View Post
    I think I need to hire you out to photo mine

nice shots, car looks nice too
    Thanks Big Sky! I would really like to get into shooting more this is just something I really like to do!!

Late

this picture is 1 I really like at the same location.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails o_109958-1.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Cirrus View Post
    What camera/lens combo are you shooting with? Nice wagon, by the way!
    Sup Cirrus

This is just a camera I carry around with me a little cannon A70
    But the key here is the lens its a wide angle that you can atatch to the front of that camera.
    To really get the dynamic effect you actually have to take apart the Wide angle lens and remove 1 of the lenses inside, then you get a Fish eye lens effect ... And when you shoot form far away you get a supper Wide Angle lens

late

Quote Originally Posted by RoundEye View Post
    Sup Cirrus

This is just a camera I carry around with me a little cannon A70
    But the key here is the lens its a wide angle that you can atatch to the front of that camera.
    To really get the dynamic effect you actually have to take apart the Wide angle lens and remove 1 of the lenses inside, then you get a Fish eye lens effect ... And when you shoot form far away you get a supper Wide Angle lens

late
    Nice mod to the lens! One suggestion I have for you - crop it in a little so you don't have the corners of the lens creating a black mark. You're already shooting pretty wide so it shouldn't detract from the fish-eye feel too much. I want to get a super-wide angle lens for my 20D, but that's a bit out of budget right now.
    2005 Silver WRX Wagon - picked up 03/20/08!
    My Photography Website <-- If you live in the Pacific Northwest and want some sick pics of your car - hit me up.

I Support ClubWRX
    Great looking bugeye wagon! You should complete your roofrail delete to smooth out the lines. I wish I could have found a black one when I was looking...
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by Cirrus View Post
    Nice mod to the lens! One suggestion I have for you - crop it in a little so you don't have the corners of the lens creating a black mark. You're already shooting pretty wide so it shouldn't detract from the fish-eye feel too much. I want to get a super-wide angle lens for my 20D, but that's a bit out of budget right now.
    Yes i know what you are talking about by cropping out the little black Corners but ever since i saw my first Skate Video filmed with a fish eye lens i allways liked the little black corners... but sometimes i do crop them out of my pictures.

I'm thinking about getting the Canon Digital Rebel XT 8MP Digital SLR Camera i have heard awesome things about that camera!

late

Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    Great looking bugeye wagon! You should complete your roofrail delete to smooth out the lines. I wish I could have found a black one when I was looking...
    Actually I did do a Roof rack Delete...with a twist... My one friend wrx wagone and Myself came up with an Idea to install a TK-14 Thule Roof rack on top of my car...you may ask why would you take off 1 rack to install another one? well with a click of a button i can take on and off my rack. I ride MTB allot so im always carting around my bike and i have a strut tower brace in the back of my wagon so throwing my bike in and out dose not work well. + with the old rack you cant put up the rear gate because of the Upper Spoiler hitting the Rear wheel, so we moved the whole rack system up to the front of the roof and now i can open my trunk with my bike on top and if I feel so inclined i can take the whole rack off.

Its really a sweet set up.
    I would recommend it to any body who wants a rack and a delete at the same time!

here is a picture of the little tabs that stick up, other then those its a roof rack delete. I will try to find the post the wrx wagone posted…

Late
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tabs_IMG_1788.jpg  

I Support ClubWRX
    ^ that's good to know- the "boss" wasn't exactly thrilled when I de-railed the wagon - she's thinking ski hauling and the like, sounds like there is another option then- is just a bolt up or do you have to modify anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Sky WRX View Post
    ^ that's good to know- the "boss" wasn't exactly thrilled when I de-railed the wagon - she's thinking ski hauling and the like, sounds like there is another option then- is just a bolt up or do you have to modify anything?
    Yes and No on the Modifications...If you already have the roof rail delete then Its a matter of Drilling some holes into the roof rail channel, plugging up old holes and the only real big mod is cutting the roof rail delete kit so it fits around the TK-14 Thule kit you just bolted into your car...pic attached.

If you got the time its worth it! 100%
    you will need the TK-14 kit for sheet metal and the Tracker II (2) roof foot pack and 50LB load bars...and what ever other accessories you would need ski, bike whatever...

Sorry for the pic of the dirty car! If would you like to hear more about how to do the mod let me know?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sm_IMG_1779.jpg  

I Support ClubWRX
    that looks like a viable option- best of both worlds

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.