---<{{{The Official Wagon Thread}}}>--- - Page 92
+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 133 FirstFirst ... 42828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 1992

This is a discussion on ---<{{{The Official Wagon Thread}}}>--- within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by VinWRX28 Thanks Josnroh, Actually, the wing i bought it at Ebay.. for 0 painted for 0 .. ...

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by VinWRX28 View Post
    Thanks Josnroh,
    Actually, the wing i bought it at Ebay.. for $240
    painted for $100 .. not bad...
    Much cheaper from Fizz Motorsport..
    Sometimes you just can't win with these parts. Your wagon is sharp with the body kit,not many of us do it.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ODM
    Hello everyone here,

Sorry if my american is bad because I'm french

This forum is fantastic

I'm the owner of a tinted SW WRX 2003 225cv in obsidian black pearl.

I've got also an Inoxcar exhaust on the car.

I have little questions:
    Do you think it's possible to put both OZ Ultraleggera in 8 x 17, ET48 in 215/45 and Tein Basic without problem? Will it rub?

Have you got picture of SW with rim 8 x 17 so I could see if it's not to large?

Than you guys

Quote Originally Posted by ODM View Post
    Do you think it's possible to put both OZ Ultraleggera in 8 x 17, ET48 in 215/45 and Tein Basic without problem? Will it rub?

Have you got picture of SW with rim 8 x 17 so I could see if it's not to large?
    Those wheels and tires should fit, but it will be close. You may need to run a bit more negative camber to get everything in without any problems.

I really like your stock wheels.
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

ODM
    Thank you for your response.

In France we are in 17'.

Is it the same in the USA?

Quote Originally Posted by ODM View Post
    Thank you for your response.

In France we are in 17'.

Is it the same in the USA?
    Sadly no. The USDM models get downgraded on brakes and wheels. It wasn't until the 2006 model that our WRX got the 4/2 pot brakes and 17" wheels. We also don't get the gorgeous wheels that your car has.

Moderating on the run! Big Sky WRX's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    even more sadly it only took one year to take back the 4/2 two pots
    "Simplify and add lightness." - Colin Chapman

I feel like a (pic) ***** today, so I just had to post this She is lining up to back up her 11.815 1/4 mile... She raced to an 11.855 to silence the Subaru critics ! FULL Interior!

A car length on the crappy ( ) 4G63 (VR-4) powered Lancer Wagon (Libero) before the 60' (incidently this was a 12.023 run)

And now some from its first outing at the track with the new cage... it had a few teething problems where I had obvioulsy messed a few things up re-installing the dash and stuff... Very unfinished in these track photos

Just a nice safety conscious pic, doing some makeshift repairs Gotta love being able to use one jack. ha ha

[/QUOTE]
    * 1:18.47 Manfield * 11.81 @ 114.7mph *
    ----
    Tuned by
    SPEEDTECH
    ----
    PICS<---->VIDS

I like your "hood scoop".

I Support ClubWRX
    not a drag racer but 11.81 is pretty damn quick

your ride height looks awfully low for a road course- Mac P struts generally don't "like" to be lowered too much

Quote Originally Posted by Big Sky WRX View Post
    not a drag racer but 11.81 is pretty damn quick

your ride height looks awfully low for a road course- Mac P struts generally don't "like" to be lowered too much
    It could go quicker too... big negative camber isnt good for launching... But Im not a drag racer either, but I entered for the guy who tuned my car. (and of course a little bit of bragging rights for some reason people dont repsect a build unless it can go quick on a 1/4... makes NO sense to me... but hey, simple minds for simple events )

And the suspension is setup for a "proper racetrack" in those pics. it gets raised 5-10mm depending on the street course. (if I can be bothered)

I hear ya, Having it too low has bitten me though...
    * 1:18.47 Manfield * 11.81 @ 114.7mph *
    ----
    Tuned by
    SPEEDTECH
    ----
    PICS<---->VIDS

That chassis must be really stiff for it to lift both wheels the same height from one point like that.

I Support ClubWRX
    looks like very little droop travel

that's the jacking point most use for swapping tires/wheels, I bought a little plastic "puck" that has a groove in it for the pinch welds- really works slick- ofcourse I don't recommend crawling underneath w/o the chassis squarely on jack stands

so here i am, i finally got a subie, and a wagon none the less! i love it, i must say that it is much better looking than the sedan, also, i was wondering, cuz i got mine new, bout 2 days ago, what kinds of mods can i do with out voiding the factory warranties? oh and do you guys think i could get the dealer to remove the roof rails? or would that just be a waste of time? well thanks for your input

mahalo,
    matt
    sure as hell ain't your grandma's wagon

I Support ClubWRX
    welcome aboard

the best "mod" in my opinion is tires- good sticky tires- now worries on your warranty

basically "mods" only void the warranty if they directly (oe even indirectly) cause the problem your trying to fix ie if you put lowering springs on and your radio goes tit's up- they'll fix it. If one of your struts were to go they almost assuredly would not

I'm sure they would remove the roof rails for you (you have to get different trim pieces) for a price Are the rails optional now?

wrxjim... ur wagon looks awesome..!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.