---<{{{The Official Wagon Thread}}}>--- - Page 69
+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 133 FirstFirst ... 19596061626364656667686970717273747576777879119 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1992

This is a discussion on ---<{{{The Official Wagon Thread}}}>--- within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Those side skirts look awsome....

Those side skirts look awsome.
    Rev'n Seven Motorsports And Quad City Boxer Four
    02 WRX Wagon 13.6@99mph 1.90 60 foot

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Big Sky WRX
    The 215/45/17's are ~ .3" shorter so you'll increase the "gap" by that much over stock.

I set of quality lowering springs never hurt anything
    I've been wondering if 225/45/17s being ~ .1" more in diameter means I've decreased the gap by that much over stock?

I just installed champaigne gold SDRs with 225/45/17 Hankook Ventus R-S2 Z212 tires on my wagon. When this week of rain finally stops and I get a chance to wash my car, I'll have to take some pics of them mounted.
    Last edited by WTypeRogerX; 07-08-2006 at 06:03 AM.
    2005 World Rally Blue WRX Sportwagon
    Biatch totalled my 2002 WRB WRX Sportwagon
    I miss my bugeye.
    Image is nothing, performance is everything. All your rice be ownz by us.
    If you're not going to spend your money on women or alcohol, you might as well spend it on cars.

Quote Originally Posted by SPhiNi
    I hope this helps. Here's my 02 wagon. I've got Eibach Pro-Kit springs, Rota Downshift and Proxes 4's 215/45/17.

Wow - very clean. I think this is a case where cleared headlights would work well with the white motif. Painted sideskirts and derailing would just about make it complete.
    I miss my bugeye.
    If you're not going to spend your money on women or alcohol, you might as well spend it on cars.

Moderating on the run! Big Sky WRX's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by WTypeRogerX
    I've been wondering if 225/45/17s being ~ .1" more in diameter means I've decreased the gap by that much over stock?

I just installed champaigne gold SDRs with 225/45/17 Hankook Ventus R-S2 Z212 tires on my wagon. When this week of rain finally stops and I get a chance to wash my car, I'll have to take some pics of them mounted.
    Correct- they are .1" taller- although it would take a good eye to see .1" difference

What you will notice is a dramatic increase in grip w/ wider and stickier tires
    "Simplify and add lightness." - Colin Chapman

It would only decrease the gap by .05". The other half of the differance lifted your car .05" further off the ground.

They look nice though.

T.J.
    Last edited by T.J.; 07-08-2006 at 07:49 PM.
    200,000 mile club.

Old Irish adage: "Do not resent growing old. Many are denied the privilege."

What you will notice is a dramatic increase in grip w/ wider and stickier tires
    Yeah, it's night and day. The car no longer feels like it is going to wash out every time I take a corner aggressively - instead it goes where I point it, and I've tried turning ever tighter and it just keeps turning in. The Hankooks grip and push back like R-compound in auto-x - I don't notice any sidewall softness like some have said compared to Azenis. I haven't been able to get them to break loose on the street and they grip at least as well as RE92s in the rain on turns and had no problem doing 80 mph with lane changes on the highway in heavy rain. Worth every dollar of $400 and I would tell everyone not to waste over $100 on any suspension mod until they get max perfomance summer tires.
    I miss my bugeye.

I Support ClubWRX
    . Worth every dollar of $400 and I would tell everyone not to waste over $100 on any suspension mod until they get max perfomance summer tires.
    I have a hard time convincing folks of that, but it's spot on.

drop on prodrives

big sky wrx, you recomended the prodrive spring kit. now i was just wondering what the drop is on the front and back becasue i cant seem to find that info or even where to get em the only ones i can seem to find are the sti lowering springs and the 04+. i really really like the drop on RedStage's wagon to me its like perfect.

I Support ClubWRX
    The Prodrive springs reportly drop ~ 1.5" in front, 1" in the rear- this is for a sedan. With a wagon when you run sedan springs you'll normally see an additional 8mm ish drop- making the Prodrives a pretty close to even drop for the wagon.

These guys have the 02/03 and 04+ ones

http://mauromotorsports.stores.yahoo.net/prsp.html

The Prodrive springs reportly drop ~ 1.5" in front, 1" in the rear- this is for a sedan. With a wagon when you run sedan springs you'll normally see an additional 8mm ish drop- making the Prodrives a pretty close to even drop for the wagon.

These guys have the 02/03 and 04+ ones

http://mauromotorsports.stores.yahoo.net/prsp.html
    WOW! i didn't know the prodrives offered an aggressive drop like that. i've alway's heard they were like 1.1 in the front and 1.0 rear. what makes the wagon get an additional 8mm? i might have to reconsider the prodrive route. anybody have pics of their bugeye wagon on prodrives? (possibly w/ 18's) thx.

I Support ClubWRX
    Two things- the Prodrives lower more than advertised is what most foks are finding, two the wagon when using sedan springs (which Prodrives are) lower ~ 8mm in the rear more- front the same- this is due to wagon springs normally coming w/ longer free lengths in the rear vs sedan.

had to post...couldn't resist despite having to use my camera phone (my digital camera is broken ). I apologize for the junk quality...I'll get some better pix when my camera gets fixed and the wagon is detailed

Quote Originally Posted by RMD484
    had to post...couldn't resist despite having to use my camera phone (my digital camera is broken ). I apologize for the junk quality...I'll get some better pix when my camera gets fixed and the wagon is detailed
    Hey those actually don't look horible for a camera phone. The car looks sweet, now just get the windows tinted Oh and by the way, damn you and your limited, I love the limited but I saved and just got the regular sport wagon.
    2004 WRX Sti Cobb Stage 2
    GO COUGS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wagontrained
    anybody have pics of their bugeye wagon on prodrives? (possibly w/ 18's) thx.
    See my post a couple pages back in this thread:

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showpo...&postcount=981

On 17's.

Quote Originally Posted by RMD484
    way to use sanfilippo as your backdrop

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.