Subaru WRX Forum banner

---<{{{The Official Wagon Thread}}}>---

712K views 2K replies 415 participants last post by  smorris 
#1 ·
The Offical Wagon Thread

We need this thread to post pictures and talk about cool wagons
...........so if you love wagons and need a place to hang out and talk about wagons to other wagon enthusiests, THis is the place!!!:cool:

I'll get things started with some of my favorite pictures

get ready for the ultimate in my wagon picture collection.

vivid racings car I belive

a real nice blue one

the most bad a$$ silver one I have ever seen

not a wrx but still one of the niceest wagons ever!!!!

I'd like to see more pics of this one, post e'm if you got e'm

and of course mine

See less See more
#1,102 ·
Its been ages sence I have posted here, I forgot my password so I got a new name. Thought I'd chip in wven though my car used to look like this, pics to come of the overhaul.

You guys are alot more open minded then nasioc about cars like mine and I have been meaning to get back into this forum again. Anyways I will start a new thread when my car is more presentable but right now its in a million pieces.

ENJOY THE PICS!!
Johann

#1,105 ·
at some point you can't use the "r" word just because it comes from japan...what would you call 95% of mustang and f-body owners with flowmasters, a k&n filter and a chip?

i'd call yours a show car in my opinion...i've seen more than a few "detroit" cars with X-hundred horsepower, and magic fairy dust that makes it hover and poop marshmallows, but still the chrome headers aren't even blue and the owners just brag about how fast they "should" be and "how scary" the power is...whatever - it's still a badass looking car weather it's driven or not and it's show cars that make us want to keep ours looking good...and if it was a driver then rock out with your cock out - i like it even more!!

#1,106 ·
This car is by no means and never will be a trailer queen. It was driven everyday till I took it apart and I got a Hachi Roku to drive around while the Subaru was dismantled. There are a few members on this board that know me and they will all tell you how I drive my car. It may be a show car but its a car first of all, not some metal statue that only moves when its rolled off and on the trailer. When its done with all the engine and body work it will go right back out there as it was before, driven around, putting posers in thier place and getting chipped, dented, and covered in dirt till I have to wash it for a show.

Johann

#1,110 ·
My 06 aka "STI" WRX Wagon

Here is my ride.
My 2006 WRX Wagon aka "STI"

Here are the mods:

ECUTEK REFLASH + Protune
Vibrant cat-back
Blitz bellmouth downpipe
K&N Typhoon Cold air intake
Blitz dual drive super sound BOV
XS Power TMIC (ported and polished)
Sti splitter
Cusco Strut tower bar
Cusco Carbon rear strut bar
18" Speedline Turini Gold/Continental SP2 235/40
Vibrant carbon gear knob
Blitz Mirror Drive Boost gauge
Blitz Mirror Drive EGT gauge
Blitz FATT
EBC front rotors
Sparco brake pads
Tinted rear lights
50% tinted windows(really black) + 20% tinted windshield
Sti badges + stickers
STI left foglight cover + right custom cover for CAI

Soon:

Greddy T518Z
Perrin EBCS
Walbro pump
Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator
Chargespeed V1 lip
Headlights painted black inside
some other goodies.... :thumbup:

Pics...

#1,111 ·
that is F'in sweet man, really nice black "sti" wagon. I am shooting to have my wagon be like an sti when I am done with it. looks great!!!

#1,113 ·
A few more of my wagon

DIRTY DIRTY WAGON... BAD WAGON BAD!

After a long trip and night she deserves a good wash....

she hit 14.8 in palmdale...... crappy reaction time but she was the quickest scoobie there!!! I'm proud her and her stupid traction breaking habits!

#1,118 ·
nice wagon man very tastefully done. DO those fog light covers go over the factory foglights or do they replace them in that slot??

#1,119 ·
The actual lights themselves can stay in, but the plastic painted part around the fogs have to been taken out for the covers to snap in. If its going to be a really foggy night and I want to be able to us my fogs I just snap the covers off and the others pieces back in. Takes about 5 seconds.

#1,120 ·
Nice, can I get those from any subaru dealer??

#1,121 ·
#1,122 ·
well thanks a bunch. :)

#1,124 ·
Nice even better.

#1,130 ·
well, i dont have any times yet, but it is quick. if the engine can handle it, ill add some NO2 soon as she gets into 3rd gear and that will take her thru the traps very fast i hope. 1st and 2nd gear need nothing but tracktion to get a very good result. 3rd gear will be the limiting factor for this car. The faster in 3rd, the faster in the 1/4.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.