Subaru WRX Forum banner

---<{{{The Official Wagon Thread}}}>---

712K views 2K replies 415 participants last post by  smorris 
#1 ·
The Offical Wagon Thread

We need this thread to post pictures and talk about cool wagons
...........so if you love wagons and need a place to hang out and talk about wagons to other wagon enthusiests, THis is the place!!!:cool:

I'll get things started with some of my favorite pictures

get ready for the ultimate in my wagon picture collection.

vivid racings car I belive

a real nice blue one

the most bad a$$ silver one I have ever seen

not a wrx but still one of the niceest wagons ever!!!!

I'd like to see more pics of this one, post e'm if you got e'm

and of course mine

See less See more
#1,077 ·
RedStage said:
RMD484, very nice wagon you have there :)
+1 on that its soo sexy

#1,082 · (Edited)
Big Sky WRX said:
Take a peek at the STi wagon specific springs- nice firm rates w/ very minimal lowering ~ 10mm- I've run them through some pretty rough winter weather w/o any problem. No problems w/ steep driveways, speed bumps and the like either, basically it puts ride height right at where the STi is.
How much are the STi wagon springs? And I assume they work with '05?

Finally got a clean pic of my car with new wheels and tires:

#1,083 ·
speaking of the STi pink wagon springs, even though they only lower ~10mm, is there a pad of some sort that could negate the drop in ride height? 10mm doesn't sound like much but i kinda like the clearance of the stock height...

#1,087 ·

I'm the jackass that likes to go off road with my wagon... but my off roading career is comming to a end :sadwave:
Bronze rota torques, sti side skirts, and springs are commin up next!!!

Kinda Noob question, Any suggestion for springs? like what has been good for u guys.. im not loking for a crazy low drop just a lil something to kill some of the wheel gap
~Joe

#1,088 ·
Jhawley said:
Kinda Noob question, Any suggestion for springs? like what has been good for u guys.. im not loking for a crazy low drop just a lil something to kill some of the wheel gap
I can recommend Prodrives. I've had Eibach Prokit with my sedan, and now Prodrive springs with my wagon. The Pros aren't terribly rough in ride quality, but the stance looks great, and the handling is much improved over stock. Alas, they are not the cheapest option.

#1,099 ·
My 05 wagon

I haven't posted on here FOREVER. Here's my wagon as it sits today.

Mods are as follows:

Kartboy STS
Prodrive Axleback
Rally armor mudflaps
Hella horns
KAIXEN 6000K HID kit
JDM fog lights
Omori Boost and oil pressure mounted on steering column with autometer bezel
5% tint on rear windows
Trunk monkey

Next mods planned are:
ROTA Torque wheels
Prodrive springs

#1,100 ·
ADIDAS said:
I haven't posted on here FOREVER. Here's my wagon as it sits today.

Mods are as follows:

Kartboy STS
Prodrive Axleback
Rally armor mudflaps
Hella horns
KAIXEN 6000K HID kit
JDM fog lights
Omori Boost and oil pressure mounted on steering column with autometer bezel
5% tint on rear windows
Trunk monkey

Next mods planned are:
ROTA Torque wheels
Prodrive springs
any more shots of the mud flaps? i'm thinking of getting the rally armor mud flaps too. did you use the JDM bumper beam or cut your stock bumper for the JDM fogs?

#1,101 ·
68sprintb said:
any more shots of the mud flaps? i'm thinking of getting the rally armor mud flaps too. did you use the JDM bumper beam or cut your stock bumper for the JDM fogs?
Here's a rear shot.

I will have some more pics in a few days after I get the car a bath and take some pics. I just cut the stock beam and painted the cut edges. It wasn't too bad. I used an angle grinder so it didn't take too long to do.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.