Subaru WRX Forum banner

---<{{{The Official Wagon Thread}}}>---

712K views 2K replies 415 participants last post by  smorris 
#1 ·
The Offical Wagon Thread

We need this thread to post pictures and talk about cool wagons
...........so if you love wagons and need a place to hang out and talk about wagons to other wagon enthusiests, THis is the place!!!:cool:

I'll get things started with some of my favorite pictures

get ready for the ultimate in my wagon picture collection.

vivid racings car I belive

a real nice blue one

the most bad a$$ silver one I have ever seen

not a wrx but still one of the niceest wagons ever!!!!

I'd like to see more pics of this one, post e'm if you got e'm

and of course mine

See less See more
#1,055 ·
If there working properly I don't think you have a thing to worry about. I know lots of guys are running them. One thing to check on is aiming- they are RHD and have there lamps aimed differently- would be worth checking.

There was an outfit that was importing EDM (LHD) lamps that look like the jdm ones, except are aimed like ours- might want to look at that option as well.

#1,067 ·
Fahren said:
oh my that wheel gap.... just about died.

lower it and paint the side skirts.

Well the problem is, even though I like the look and performance that comes with lowering it the fact that I live in the northwest makes it a hard choice. I don't really feel like being the local snow plow in the winter.

change my side skirts from OBP to flat black? :barf: sorry man but we will have to agree to disagree on that one.

#1,068 ·
I'm hoping he was joking on that one :)

Take a peek at the STi wagon specific springs- nice firm rates w/ very minimal lowering ~ 10mm- I've run them through some pretty rough winter weather w/o any problem. No problems w/ steep driveways, speed bumps and the like either, basically it puts ride height right at where the STi is.

#1,069 ·
jambrose said:
Well the problem is, even though I like the look and performance that comes with lowering it the fact that I live in the northwest makes it a hard choice. I don't really feel like being the local snow plow in the winter.
Ohhh, come on man! Portland doesn't get any serious snow! Lots of ice though. I wouldn't worry about it too much, unless you're heading up to Hood on a regular basis. Even then it's probably not going to be a problem since they plow and sand so often. I've had mine on unplowed mountain roads, and it gets hairy with anything over 5", but it's manageable. DO IT! :cool:

#1,071 ·
totally just kidding, did a quick search here instead of google and i found the tutorial i was looking for.

#1,072 ·
yeah...i'm part of the club now

06' wagon, Homelink, short shift, dealer installed leather seats, wheel locks, cargo trays, shock sensor, and an Apexi turbo timer (ultra clean install)

12,500 miles - $21,000

now i'm going to order some Prodrive springs for it and i need an exhaust...hmmm, aggressive but not loud and no rice

#1,074 ·
Big Sky WRX said:
Noice! that's a good deal- who would have thoguht there was used 06's :)

Scoobysport or Prodrive sounds like it might fill the bill for a muffler.

i searched for it...and didn't settle until i found exactly what i wanted - however i will admit that the leather was a sweet bonus on this one - but i got my 1st of 2 color choices, the 5mt, and the price/miles - i did have to beat on them though to get it to $21k - there was some serious haggling going on

So what vendor do you guys like to get crap from in the LA area or am i just hitting the .com places for the parts i need?

#1,075 · (Edited)
camino cielo said:
Where's that lip from? Never seen a lip on a wagon before, very, very nice.
Thanks, I got it from the Bozz Performance/BozzSpeed shop in the Bay Area. It's meant for the sedan, but with some patience and drilling, it fit right onto the wagon :). The reason why the Chargespeed and V-Limited lips "won't fit" (as advertised as sedan-only on vendors' sites) on the wagon is because we're missing a couple pre-drilled holes in our front bumper...but with at least 2 people, a drill bit and some screws, it should fit no problem.

And now for some better photos :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.