---<{{{The Official Wagon Thread}}}>--- - Page 40
+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 133 FirstFirst ... 30313233343536373839404142434445464748495090 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on ---<{{{The Official Wagon Thread}}}>--- within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by Wade-0 Same as me! Custom dyno tune, or off the shelf? Soon to be custom. I bought ...

Quote Originally Posted by Wade-0
    Same as me! Custom dyno tune, or off the shelf?
    Soon to be custom. I bought the reflash off of another 04 rex with the exact same mods. Except for my uppipe. I have my HKS upp here I just haven't come around to starting the install on it. I've heard its a pain to put in, so I'd rather have someone here with me to do it. After the uppipe install the guys at pdx will do a quick tune for me, possibly for free.
    TINA..... come eat your ham!!!

04 white wrx wagon stage 2.5

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

going stage 4 soon. perrin fmic and vf23 on order!
    2002 wagon 83k miles
    perrin short ram, inlet & fmic, perrin / samco hoses and fuel rails, bosal dp. erz upp, borla catback, sti ra gears w/ stock 5th, act clutch & fly, vf30, AP, perrin end links, critical cooling kit, hks bov, perrin 4pot brakes, rota wheels, hid w/ levals

Racenut3.0 - said
    "The worst thing about the AP is it did not come with any fairy dust. I wanna fly dammit!"

Pic of my ride

later
    brian
    Rev'n Seven Motorsports And Quad City Boxer Four
    02 WRX Wagon 13.6@99mph 1.90 60 foot

I am doing bilstein pss9 coilovers. There used comming off sedan. I was wondering what the differance will be far as bolt in to the wagon if any?
    2002 wagon 83k miles
    perrin short ram, inlet & fmic, perrin / samco hoses and fuel rails, bosal dp. erz upp, borla catback, sti ra gears w/ stock 5th, act clutch & fly, vf30, AP, perrin end links, critical cooling kit, hks bov, perrin 4pot brakes, rota wheels, hid w/ levals

Racenut3.0 - said
    "The worst thing about the AP is it did not come with any fairy dust. I wanna fly dammit!"

I have a set of tanabe coilovers off a sedan, Im getting ready to put on when the weather warms up.
    Rev'n Seven Motorsports And Quad City Boxer Four
    02 WRX Wagon 13.6@99mph 1.90 60 foot

I believe you will have excessive negative camber due to the mounts being offset more for the sedan. But I'm no expert, so you should post in the suspension/handling forum. Big Sky has a wagon now, so he can probably help you out.

interesting. but couldn't i use wagon mounts?
    2002 wagon 83k miles

Racenut3.0 - said

Quote Originally Posted by hybrid gti 2
    interesting. but couldn't i use wagon mounts?
    I'm talking about the part where it bolts up to the hub, not the tophat.

oh bummer
    2002 wagon 83k miles

Racenut3.0 - said

Shifty, that's a great looking wagon...love the Konig rims!!!!
    '05 Aspen White WRX Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by DCRex
    Shifty, that's a great looking wagon...love the Konig rims!!!!

NO S*%$!!! That has to be the hottest freakin WGN I have ever seen!!!!!

Nice Work & very classy!!!

J.D.

P.S. Since I bought a JBP I am a total sucka for white wagons.
    "It only takes a moment to change your attitude, & at that moment it will change your life."

Thanks guys. I just got my uppipe put in a couple weeks ago. Huge difference in how smooth it makes my car accelerate through every gear. I ran stock boost until the uppipe was put in, for safety issues. Now I can run 18psi.

Heres a winter pic: the ol cf hood was starting to get chips init from gravel on the roads:

TINA..... come eat your ham!!!

04 white wrx wagon stage 2.5

I like it better that way. Now paint those sideskirts!

Yeah, It would look alot better than nicer < >
    ......W...............R.................X.......
    ********W***a****G****o*****N*******

IHIVF22: PWR Radiator:Pulley: MRT top mount intercooler:
    Ecutek:GTspec headers-UpPipe:
    STI Injectors: Walbro Fuel Pump:
    ACT clutch /Flywheel:Tein Basic:
    Brembo-BBk:MotoforgeWheels:

18psi on a stock turbo? thats unheard of unless your spiking. max is 16.5 with stock turbo. Unless you bov is miss adjusted and then you would her a pigon bird sound as your waste gate is fluttering, which is not good.
    2002 wagon 83k miles

Racenut3.0 - said

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.