Subaru WRX Forum banner

---<{{{The Official Wagon Thread}}}>---

712K views 2K replies 415 participants last post by  smorris 
#1 ·
The Offical Wagon Thread

We need this thread to post pictures and talk about cool wagons
...........so if you love wagons and need a place to hang out and talk about wagons to other wagon enthusiests, THis is the place!!!:cool:

I'll get things started with some of my favorite pictures

get ready for the ultimate in my wagon picture collection.

vivid racings car I belive

a real nice blue one

the most bad a$$ silver one I have ever seen

not a wrx but still one of the niceest wagons ever!!!!

I'd like to see more pics of this one, post e'm if you got e'm

and of course mine

See less See more
#883 ·
03wagon said:
my first time posting pics on this site. representing for the bugeye wagons.
That is one purty wagon. My compliments...

Maybe it's about time for me to post up, even though mine's still rather stock looking..

#892 ·
Oh man 03wagon...now I think your rubbing it in my face. Kick a$$ car and so close to vishnu...I have a silver wagon like yours, well, not as good as yours:mad: And next month
I will have a wife of my own and will never get to visit shiv...or any other mod for that matter, unless handing the keys to my balls over is considered a mod:whoa: :eek: :( :confused1 :confused1 :barf: :whoa: :screwy: Who said geteting married was a good idea:confused:

#894 ·
Balthus said:
Oh man 03wagon...now I think your rubbing it in my face. Kick a$$ car and so close to vishnu...I have a silver wagon like yours, well, not as good as yours:mad: And next month
I will have a wife of my own and will never get to visit shiv...or any other mod for that matter, unless handing the keys to my balls over is considered a mod:whoa: :eek: :( :confused1 :confused1 :barf: :whoa: :screwy: Who said geteting married was a good idea:confused:
your soon-to-be wife won't let you get ANY mods in the future??? that's a deal breaker in my book. :tongue:

for the record, marriage is cool...as long as you marry the right girl.

#901 · (Edited)
Teh Grandfather Wagon

Okay, I took a few pics of the wagon. Nothing great, but the best I could do on short notice..

Current mods:

Legal tint
Kenwood double din HU
OEM painted side skirts
Blue "i" badge in grill

OEM short shifter
AEM pulleys (came on the car)
AccessPort Stage 1
Cobb rear sway bar

Poltec rear endlinks are ordered.

The car is a 2002, 5spd, with 62,000 miles on it. (I got it at 60K.)
I've waxed the crap out of it, trying to get some shine out of it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.