Subaru WRX Forum banner

---<{{{The Official Wagon Thread}}}>---

713K views 2K replies 415 participants last post by  smorris 
#1 ·
The Offical Wagon Thread

We need this thread to post pictures and talk about cool wagons
...........so if you love wagons and need a place to hang out and talk about wagons to other wagon enthusiests, THis is the place!!!:cool:

I'll get things started with some of my favorite pictures

get ready for the ultimate in my wagon picture collection.

vivid racings car I belive

a real nice blue one

the most bad a$$ silver one I have ever seen

not a wrx but still one of the niceest wagons ever!!!!

I'd like to see more pics of this one, post e'm if you got e'm

and of course mine

See less See more
#855 ·
originally posted by wrx wagone
I think he even has a gauge for "palm moisture".
:rotfl: the guages that installed 1st was the pillar pod. but you have to take ur eyes off of the road to much to see them. well, i liked the positioning of the clock pod cause you can see the guages alot better. plus i got an awesome deal on it and i couldn't pass it up. at 1st it was a bit much, but i'm used to it now and its grown on me. i think i'm gonna get rid of the pillar pod and that damn stock boost guage and get the cluster bezel.

#858 ·
wagontrained said:
jonathanf2, ur wagn is awesome. looks so clean. do you have any other pics of the rims and tires? i've thought about puttin 205 50's on my stockers and i wanna get an idea how the sidewalls look. thanks
Here's a pic:

The side wall is pretty thick, but I'm from the school of 'small rims, fat tires!' Plus I do a lot of city driving in LA, and the roads suck arse here. Especially with all the rain, we got pot holes galore! I'd rather have thicker tires, than dealing with dented or cracked rims!

#864 ·
wrx wagone said:
looookin good.. love the custom emblems on the back :thumbup:

what tires are those?

#867 ·
dome said:
old pics, but I'm not sure why I never posted them in here:

boogereater said:
Nice Saabaru, err, BBS wheels. Where did you get them from? I just did a roof rail swap with a Saabaru and he had those 17" wheels with the Saab endcaps. He told me he got them from someplace like Geniune Saab Parts (kind of like Subaruparts.com) that sells them for something $145 instead of $200+ each from a Saab dealer and he could get either BBS or Saab endcaps. I'm also wondering how heavy they are. If they are comparable to Rota SDRs, them I want them. Even cheaper and very unlike Rotas, I have yet to see them on a WRX in "real life".

#870 ·
WTypeRogerX said:
Nice Saabaru, err, BBS wheels. Where did you get them from?

The wheels are bbs rks. From what I understand they've been discontinued. I bought my set used from a board member here.

The OEM Saabaru wheels I think are made by enkei and look pretty similar. I once had a 5 minute conversation with a guy who thought it was the saabaru the whole time he was standing next to it.

#871 ·
Big Sky WRX said:
just recently (last weekend) dropped on STi tarmac springs- these are firmish, but mannered under Koni's

still in winter trim- Volks back on the end of the week :)

BigSky, your wrx is looking good!!:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.