---<{{{The Official Wagon Thread}}}>--- - Page 34
Page 34 of 133 FirstFirst ... 24252627282930313233343536373839404142434484 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on ---<{{{The Official Wagon Thread}}}>--- within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; My completely stock Wagon...It has tinted windows now. Gotta take another pic of that soon......

My completely stock Wagon...It has tinted windows now. Gotta take another pic of that soon...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wrx smaller.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

DAMN I wish I got a white one

jd

eh, black is good too.
    "It only takes a moment to change your attitude, & at that moment it will change your life."

JD,

what size rims are you running? I want to run 18's but the wife wants 17's...what do you recommend?

JD's on 18's, i'm on 17's

Quack,

I like the way yours looks, but the wife doesn't want to do any suspension till we leave Alaska. She's scared to get stuck in the snow...I told her that 17 won't fil out the wheel well unless we drop it a little...I mean all it's gotta do is go down about an inch right?

both JD and i are dropped with TEIN H-techs. the front is about 1.75" lower and the rear is about .8"

so either way, it won't fill the gap unless you drop it because the outer diameter of the wheel/tire combo will still be about the same size.

I've gotta find a way of convincing her that it won't be slammed to the ground...She thinks for some reason she won't be able to go over speed bumps...crazy woman. We've had a car with Intrax springs it it before and she loved it...I don't know what her problem is now.

you can always get coilovers

DUDE THAT'S TOTALLY SICK HOW YOU TURNED YOUR WAGON INTO A SEDAN!

-tp
    The 202 Wagon
    Bugeye Mafia "Silent But Deadly Ass-sasin"
    "Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in!"

LOL.. oops.. The members gallery is right under the wagon thread... sorry about that

Originally posted by 04AspenWaggy
    I've gotta find a way of convincing her that it won't be slammed to the ground...She thinks for some reason she won't be able to go over speed bumps...crazy woman. We've had a car with Intrax springs it it before and she loved it...I don't know what her problem is now.
    With the TEIN Htech springs & 18" wheels it is so close to riding like stock that she shoudn't worry.No prob. on the speedbumps.

If you go with the 18"s make sure you wrap them in 225/40R18 tires. That will give you a great look & some rubber between the wheel & the road.

This gives a perfect wheel gap look too!!!

jd
    "It only takes a moment to change your attitude, & at that moment it will change your life."

I do like the way that looks...What's the difference in the H-tech and the s-tech? I was looking on E-bay and they have a few 2-techs on there...

Originally posted by 04AspenWaggy
    I do like the way that looks...What's the difference in the H-tech and the s-tech? I was looking on E-bay and they have a few 2-techs on there...
    STECH's are a more aggressive drop that are a bit stiffer. The HTECH's sound more in line to make you & you're wife happy.

jd

well just got back from vacation camping with the wagon. freeking awsome to have power to pass most anything. had my rack on the roof with a old yakima box and my mt. bike. 20mpg loaded @ 80MPH. got the roof rack with the Q towers and 78 clips clamps to the car really strange so likly going to sell it. got the rail riders and worked great. while I was gone I stopped off in hayward at subbie dude and got my rota subzero's with falcon 225/45zr/17. and they rubed so I quickly fixed that. looks tight. will post pics soon.
    2002 wagon 83k miles
    perrin short ram, inlet & fmic, perrin / samco hoses and fuel rails, bosal dp. erz upp, borla catback, sti ra gears w/ stock 5th, act clutch & fly, vf30, AP, perrin end links, critical cooling kit, hks bov, perrin 4pot brakes, rota wheels, hid w/ levals

Racenut3.0 - said
    "The worst thing about the AP is it did not come with any fairy dust. I wanna fly dammit!"

My wagon

(w/o black rims)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails (small)-far-away-(email.jpg  
    Not so stock now... muhaha!!!
    (The token wagon at every meet.)
    eBacchus.com