Subaru WRX Forum banner

---<{{{The Official Wagon Thread}}}>---

712K views 2K replies 415 participants last post by  smorris 
#1 ·
The Offical Wagon Thread

We need this thread to post pictures and talk about cool wagons
...........so if you love wagons and need a place to hang out and talk about wagons to other wagon enthusiests, THis is the place!!!:cool:

I'll get things started with some of my favorite pictures

get ready for the ultimate in my wagon picture collection.

vivid racings car I belive

a real nice blue one

the most bad a$$ silver one I have ever seen

not a wrx but still one of the niceest wagons ever!!!!

I'd like to see more pics of this one, post e'm if you got e'm

and of course mine

See less See more
#787 ·
wagontrained said:
Here's some older $h!tty pics of mine. I've since added alot of goodies to her. I'll post more recent pics in spring when the sun and warm weather come out to play.:wiggles: There are some baddass rides on here guy's. Everybody keep up tha good work! :D

Peace,
-Brad
nice nice..

#788 ·
heres some pics from last week..

its obvious i need springs.. but i have to wait on them because of this:
happened 2 days ago, less than a week after i got my new rims
:mad: :unhappy:

:(

#790 ·
wagontrained said:
Well, it wasn't that bad. I paid like 140 bux for teh paint and materials from e&m paint and did all of the work myself. Your wagn look's pimp with teh black on black (well...bronze) Did ya ever find anybody to swap you interior?:)
thanks! sadly, no... i found someone with 05 rear seats, but i heard bad things about dog hair sticking to them. i think i might just do a partial leather cover for the back, and i'm going to put a bride replica seat in the drivers side... passenger side, i'm hoping to get lucky and find an 04 selling one... hopefully!
:)

#791 ·
le wagon said:
heres some pics from last week..

its obvious i need springs.. but i have to wait on them because of this:
happened 2 days ago, less than a week after i got my new rims
:mad: :unhappy:

:(
Daaaamn man, that rash looks bad dogg, what happend? Some of the pics are fuzzy so I cant tell but, are those '06 tails? I love the rimz, they kinda look like mine.:D what size are they? Ur wagn is pimp too. :thumbup: Prodrives would have it settin' right

#792 ·
CarWidow said:
thanks! sadly, no... i found someone with 05 rear seats, but i heard bad things about dog hair sticking to them. i think i might just do a partial leather cover for the back, and i'm going to put a bride replica seat in the drivers side... passenger side, i'm hoping to get lucky and find an 04 selling one... hopefully!
:)
nice...i'll keep my eyes peeled for someone sellin a single '04 passenger seat :tongue: good luck with it. you should post some pics when you get it done.

#793 ·
wagontrained said:
Daaaamn man, that rash looks bad dogg, what happend? Some of the pics are fuzzy so I cant tell but, are those '06 tails? I love the rimz, they kinda look like mine.:D what size are they? Ur wagn is pimp too. :thumbup: Prodrives would have it settin' right
some kid made a u-turn into the side of me as i was driving by him.. :mad:
nope they're '05 with some custom tinting :D
thanks, i noticed that... mine are g-games 77... 18X7.5 are yours 18 also?
thanks you too
ya.. hopefully i wont be paying for any of the damage, otherwise i wont be seeing those prodrive springs for a while. :sadwave:

#794 ·
le wagon said:
some kid made a u-turn into the side of me as i was driving by him.. :mad:
nope they're '05 with some custom tinting :D
thanks, i noticed that... mine are g-games 77... 18X7.5 are yours 18 also?
thanks you too
ya.. hopefully i wont be paying for any of the damage, otherwise i wont be seeing those prodrive springs for a while. :sadwave:
yea man, mine are 18's too. i love em. they will look even bigger when you drop it :eek3: i logged off and back on and the pic is clear now and i see ur tails, they're sweet. i tried to do mine where its white, but that turned into alot of foul language. :) the other jerkoff should pay for the damage. good luck man.

#795 ·
New 2006 CGM WRX Wagon

Just picked up my new wagon this afternoon and put the first 15 miles on it in a snow storm. No problem with over eight inches of unplowed snow in the driveway (steep uphill with several turns) when I got home. Much more low end power, almost no lag, quicker steering, hot buns, short-throw shifter, CCR in the CD slot, what's not to like! Pictures when I can wash it and the sun comes out. Only 985 miles to go and counting . . .:D :thumbup: :D

#799 ·
camino cielo said:
Finally some older pics of my wagon:

nice.. prodrive springs?

ooo that road looks soooo fun

#800 ·
teewrx said:
Just picked up my new wagon this afternoon and put the first 15 miles on it in a snow storm. No problem with over eight inches of unplowed snow in the driveway (steep uphill with several turns) when I got home. Much more low end power, almost no lag, quicker steering, hot buns, short-throw shifter, CCR in the CD slot, what's not to like! Pictures when I can wash it and the sun comes out. Only 985 miles to go and counting . . .:D :thumbup: :D
man the '06's are startin' to grow on me. nice!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.