---<{{{The Official Wagon Thread}}}>--- - Page 31
+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 133 FirstFirst ... 21222324252627282930313233343536373839404181131 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on ---<{{{The Official Wagon Thread}}}>--- within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally posted by edvc520 i have a question..... do u guys paint the skirts urself or u bring it to ...

Originally posted by edvc520
    i have a question.....
    do u guys paint the skirts urself or u bring it to store?
    Here is an updated pic with my painted side skirts. Looks alot cleaner.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wrx 2.jpg  
    "It only takes a moment to change your attitude, & at that moment it will change your life."

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

sweet! I just fixed another ugly thing. factory shift boot! I got that carbon fiber one off ebay and modified it to work correctly. looks sweet. will take pics soon. goes nice with my momo shadow.

ah-clem your wrx looks hot. I love SRP.
    03 Wagon WRB

My Mods/Pics

roof rack

hey J.D. what type of roof rack is that? I just have the straight back rails for my wagon, what kinda setup is that? I was looking into yakima and all those. do you have to get the subaru cross bars or can you do your own set up through another rack company?
    Meow listen here!

there are two ways. through yakima. one, cross towers $125 two, Q towers with clips 78. $125+25. factory bars kinda wimpy for any real load as there only aluminum. I just got my Q towers by faking ever other bidder out by bidding high first and got mine for $45 so now just need clips.

not to mention the polls at $40 new.

hey has anyone changed there rear lights to the new wagon style yet? looks possible. looks a bit better I think. almost want to set a set and grind the bumper down a little to make them fit for the bubble part of it.

Originally posted by hybrid gti 2
    hey has anyone changed there rear lights to the new wagon style yet? looks possible. looks a bit better I think. almost want to set a set and grind the bumper down a little to make them fit for the bubble part of it.
    i am not fond of the 04 tail lights at all. Look too bulky for me, but if you do them that would look tight.
    03 Wagon WRB

My Mods/Pics

Re: roof rack

Originally posted by Aronicon
    hey J.D. what type of roof rack is that? I just have the straight back rails for my wagon, what kinda setup is that? I was looking into yakima and all those. do you have to get the subaru cross bars or can you do your own set up through another rack company?
    The rack is made by Thule. My WRX didn't come with the cross bars so I bought the complete set from Thule which included crossbars, load bars, fairing, locks to keep the rack on the car & locks to keep the bikes on the rack. Everything together came out to around $450 or so. The good news is it fits tons of different cars with different fit kits so I can keep it for along time.

I like to be able to put the whole bike up there so I don't have to keep tires in the cargo area.

J.D.
    "It only takes a moment to change your attitude, & at that moment it will change your life."

Washed, quick detailed, means at least a pix or two.

-tp
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rex2.jpg  

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rex1.jpg  

My ride!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bluesmall.jpg  

There is more here

nice ride SBmike!

Originally posted by high on 02C
    perfect find. Too bad its like $$$$ for the damn spoiler.
    I just got my waist spoler from Razzi.com delivered and painted for $235!!!! I havn't installed it yet, but it looks pretty sweet. and the price was better than the vivid $435 plus $200 for shipping from the UK

Originally posted by pittymk
    I just got my waist spoler from Razzi.com delivered and painted for $235!!!! I havn't installed it yet, but it looks pretty sweet. and the price was better than the vivid $435 plus $200 for shipping from the UK
    SWEET!!!! I am all over that. Thanks for the good leed on the waist spoiler.

J.D.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.