Subaru WRX Forum banner

---<{{{The Official Wagon Thread}}}>---

712K views 2K replies 415 participants last post by  smorris 
#1 ·
The Offical Wagon Thread

We need this thread to post pictures and talk about cool wagons
...........so if you love wagons and need a place to hang out and talk about wagons to other wagon enthusiests, THis is the place!!!:cool:

I'll get things started with some of my favorite pictures

get ready for the ultimate in my wagon picture collection.

vivid racings car I belive

a real nice blue one

the most bad a$$ silver one I have ever seen

not a wrx but still one of the niceest wagons ever!!!!

I'd like to see more pics of this one, post e'm if you got e'm

and of course mine

See less See more
#452 ·
sweet! I just fixed another ugly thing. factory shift boot! I got that carbon fiber one off ebay and modified it to work correctly. looks sweet. will take pics soon. goes nice with my momo shadow.:wiggles:

#454 ·
roof rack

hey J.D. what type of roof rack is that? I just have the straight back rails for my wagon, what kinda setup is that? I was looking into yakima and all those. do you have to get the subaru cross bars or can you do your own set up through another rack company?

#455 ·
there are two ways. through yakima. one, cross towers $125 two, Q towers with clips 78. $125+25. factory bars kinda wimpy for any real load as there only aluminum. I just got my Q towers by faking ever other bidder out by bidding high first and got mine for $45 so now just need clips.

not to mention the polls at $40 new.

#456 ·
hey has anyone changed there rear lights to the new wagon style yet? looks possible. looks a bit better I think. almost want to set a set and grind the bumper down a little to make them fit for the bubble part of it.

#457 ·
hybrid gti 2 said:
hey has anyone changed there rear lights to the new wagon style yet? looks possible. looks a bit better I think. almost want to set a set and grind the bumper down a little to make them fit for the bubble part of it.
i am not fond of the 04 tail lights at all. Look too bulky for me, but if you do them that would look tight.

#458 ·
Re: roof rack

Aronicon said:
hey J.D. what type of roof rack is that? I just have the straight back rails for my wagon, what kinda setup is that? I was looking into yakima and all those. do you have to get the subaru cross bars or can you do your own set up through another rack company?
The rack is made by Thule. My WRX didn't come with the cross bars so I bought the complete set from Thule which included crossbars, load bars, fairing, locks to keep the rack on the car & locks to keep the bikes on the rack. Everything together came out to around $450 or so. The good news is it fits tons of different cars with different fit kits so I can keep it for along time.

I like to be able to put the whole bike up there so I don't have to keep tires in the cargo area.

J.D.

#463 ·
nice ride SBmike! :eek:

#465 ·
pittymk said:
I just got my waist spoler from Razzi.com delivered and painted for $235!!!! I havn't installed it yet, but it looks pretty sweet. and the price was better than the vivid $435 plus $200 for shipping from the UK
SWEET!!!! I am all over that. Thanks for the good leed on the waist spoiler.

J.D.

#470 ·
ahh good wing and good price! beats $600!

#476 ·
Rembrandt said:
Also, does this cause a problem with snow build-up in the winter?
Here's a shot to see what happens when you get dumped on. It's not too much of a problem once you clear it off. It will collect melted snow and ice up if you don't keep it clear. But I don't consider that any more of a problem then keeping any part of the car clear of snow.

-tp

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.