---<{{{The Official Wagon Thread}}}>--- - Page 14
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 133 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on ---<{{{The Official Wagon Thread}}}>--- within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Mine again, with a few more exterior mods....

Mine again, with a few more exterior mods.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my wrx at sqc meet.jpg  
    Matt
    WRX-less, now RSX-y!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hey Matt, I was looking at the LNR lip too. I'm pretty sure thats what you've got there. Could you post a couple pics from different angles? From that one, it looks like it sticks out quite a ways. Though maybe it's nice to have a shelf to put a bottle of wax or a cold drink while you're working on other stuff?

Sorry, no more pics on my PC, and I don't feel like walking all the way to the car to take more. It's dirty and parked a mile away. Anyway, it sticks out as far as you can see, which is about two inches. Keep in mind that this is a spoiler, and not just a lip. Check out the pre-installation pic in this thread...

CF Front Lip, etc for the Wagon
    Matt
    WRX-less, now RSX-y!!!

Has anyone tried to transplant the front fenders off of a sedan onto their wagon?

Originally posted by Racenut3.0
    Hey Matt, I was looking at the LNR lip too. I'm pretty sure thats what you've got there. Could you post a couple pics from different angles? From that one, it looks like it sticks out quite a ways. Though maybe it's nice to have a shelf to put a bottle of wax or a cold drink while you're working on other stuff?
    I had found a couple of other shots. Take a look at these:

Has anybody seen any pics of the lip in colored kevlar?

I found a couple more that show the color samples.

Legacy wagons

Originally posted by GPatrick
    Has anyone tried to transplant the front fenders off of a sedan onto their wagon?
    Someone over at Nasioc has done it but it didn't look right b/c the rear didn't match.

Ah, ok.

Hey, so do you have the 5mt Forester XT in your possession now? I forgot if you said you had it now or if you were waiting until the next shipment in Sep.

Check out my page. I updated your pic and mods. That's a cool pic of your wagon, btw.

Originally posted by palaban
    Legacy wagons

I just shat in my pants.

Originally posted by Powerwagon
    I just shat in my pants.
    Bring em on! All I have to do is convince the wife to take the WRX so I can get one

I Support ClubWRX
    OK, Screw waiting for an STi wagon! I'll take the black Legacy just like the one above.

Steve - Avon, Ohio, USA - Moderator - Fun Drives and North Central States
    The Morris Garage
    2008 Outback 2.5XT Ltd __2002 WRX Wagon __ 1958 MGA Roadster __ 2008 smart Cabrio __ and a few scooters...

Thumbs up

Originally posted by smorris
    OK, Screw waiting for an STi wagon! I'll take the black Legacy just like the one above.
    Right.! I already told Jen, the only car I'd consider to replace Rex will be a Legacy turbo wagon...or B4? (ie keep the wrx wagon)

Those all have body kits right? What's it going to look like stock? Where have I seen more? <off to search>
    BAM!
    BAM!

-tp
    Last edited by Teep; 08-12-2003 at 08:48 PM.

Originally posted by Teep
    Right.! I already told Jen, the only car I'd consider to replace Rex will be a Legacy turbo wagon...or B4? (ie keep the wrx wagon)

Those all have body kits right? What's it going to look like stock? Where have I seen more? <off to search>
    BAM!
    BAM!

-tp
    More info and opinions than your going to find anywhere else on this thread here.The first half (13 pages?) of the pages have the main info, and then it really gets into rambling.

Originally posted by Powerwagon
    More info and opinions than your going to find anywhere else on this thread here.The first half (13 pages?) of the pages have the main info, and then it really gets into rambling.
    Hehe... I was going to post a link to that thread yesterday, but I got tired of waiting for slow a$$ NASIOC to come up. That site has become worthless as a resource. Whenever I really need something off it, the server is overloaded or the search has been disabled. What a POS!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.