---<{{{The Official Wagon Thread}}}>--- - Page 121
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on ---<{{{The Official Wagon Thread}}}>--- within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; anyone ever try or know if it's possible to throw an 04 front bumper on an 03? Or to put ...

bumper swap

anyone ever try or know if it's possible to throw an 04 front bumper on an 03? Or to put STI splitters on an 03 bumper?
    Last edited by subiwagon03; 09-12-2010 at 07:19 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

NJO
    Quote Originally Posted by subiwagon03 View Post
    anyone ever try or know if it's possible to throw an 04 front bumper on an 03? Or to put STI splitters on an 03 bumper?
    No you can not, they hav different headlights. And wagons have skinnier fenders
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    Ej20 swap/ with ALL supporting parts
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

I Support ClubWRX
    04 bumper, lights, fenders, and hood are necessary. I'm unsure about bumper beam between those two years.
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

Ok, I figured you couldn't. I didn't think the head lights would've made too much of a difference. Just trying to give the front a little meaner look, and suggestions otherwise?

what I'm pretty much trying to do is thicken the 03 bumper. It looks thinner and smaller than the 04, so i'm trying to replicate it if at all possible

NJO
    what I'm pretty much trying to do is thicken the 03 bumper. It looks thinner and smaller than the 04, so i'm trying to replicate it if at all possible
    you can do a front end swap, but price get steep. theres not much you can do with a wagon. In my opinion the subarukits.com front lip, and a "jdm" style grill that goes out further makes the front end look a alot meaner. and fog light covers instead of foglights, but i also like having foglights so...
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

The wagon thread has been pretty quiet lately. Anyone do any recent mods? Any new pictures?

The wagon thread has been pretty quiet lately. Anyone do any recent mods? Any new pictures?

I've been dumping a ton of money into future mods - does that count?

On that note - anyone have any pics of a wagon on RCE Yellow springs?

of course it does haha what kind of mods are you putting money into? and what kind of wheels are those in your picture?

of course it does haha what kind of mods are you putting money into? and what kind of wheels are those in your picture?
    Wheels are Rota G Force, 17x7.5 48mm, Flat Black. I like 'em, but think I would have rather gone Hyper Black 17x8 48mm. Gonna be removing the graphics so could use a bit more wheel bling, ya know? (plus, future plans lead to more tire needed.....)

- Picking up some used RCE Yellows this weekend (not sure if V1 or V2, and not sure on the difference). Will be waiting for D-Specs, Com Cs, camber bolts to install.

- Kartboy endlinks coming, as well as 20mm sedan RSB.

- Picking up used Blitz Nur Spec Touring cat back this weekend.

- Have Invidia V3 DP.

- Have Exedy Organic clutch (lightly used).

- Have ACT Streetlight flywheel.

Will be waiting til after winter to install suspension and engine mods so I don't have to deal with the car's first winter with me lowered, with power. Local shop to protune, and proper alignment coming as well.

Hoping for a decent Auto-X beast coming spring.

NJO
    after deciding i should start racing in a lower class (miatas or something), not in a fully built, stripped, WRX race car i decided to turn my car into a rally car, so im going to sell my coilovers, buy some rally spec ones, put the mudflaps back on, under body plate, tires, wheels, and all that fun stuff for the great off roads. it kind of sucks to spend all this money and time turning it in to a show/race car then go back but thats life, it will be a lot more fun as a rally car though. ill update with some pictures as soon as i can.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

carbon

last night i was busy showing a mustang what a bit of boost will get/hand you when i noticed an '04/'05 complete sti conversion wagon. i'm not sure but he may have done an ltd conversion. it's hard to tell when you're doing 90 thru the ridgecut. (chatt. tenn.)
    N.E. way It was beautiful! if you're in the chattaboogie area i would love to start an wrx club. i've heard there was one around from the scca guys but this was gorgeous. keep yo i's peeled subie nation

your subi wheels

Quote Originally Posted by is2scooby View Post
    sick wagon you got. what kind of rims are these? i seen them on sti's before look really good.

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by vito View Post
    sick wagon you got. what kind of rims are these? i seen them on sti's before look really good.
    Welcome . In case you haven't noticed, you're referencing a 7-year old post from a user that doesn't seem to have been on the forums in quite some time. Don't be offended if no response is issued.
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

Hello fellow wagon owners.

Finally got some good pics of the blue beast. Enjoy. Comments are welcome. Let me know if they are too big. I can resize them.

When in doubt, flat out.
    Bugeye Mafia v2.0 #333
    Black N' Blue/03 WRX Wagon/3" TBE/Catless Up-pipe/17" DxR Rims/Lots of tint

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.