---<{{{The Official Wagon Thread}}}>--- - Page 119

This is a discussion on ---<{{{The Official Wagon Thread}}}>--- within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by rory_a Is that Audi Negaro Blue? Looks good! thanks! and its close, its a little bit lighter, ...

NJO
    Quote Originally Posted by rory_a View Post
    Is that Audi Negaro Blue?

Looks good!
    thanks! and its close, its a little bit lighter, its a custom color i had a shop in town mix up for me... but now we cant re make it and i ran out of paint but since its going to be a track car and "rubbin is racin" ive decided to vinyl wrap it, so i found a company that makes a color that is just about spot on, no one will no the difference
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    Ej20 swap/ with ALL supporting parts
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

NJO
    Quote Originally Posted by wrx jay View Post
    Actually looks a bit more like Laguna Seca Blue. Either way it looks pretty nice.
    Im a BMW fanatic so laguna seca is actually where the color originated from, we made the oem BMW laguna seca blue then changed it a little bit.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

Quote Originally Posted by NJO View Post
    Im a BMW fanatic so laguna seca is actually where the color originated from, we made the oem BMW laguna seca blue then changed it a little bit.
    You're getting it vinyl wrapped, so like flat LSB? That would look pretty sweet for a track car.

Btw I can't really take any of your posts serious with that Marlon Wayans avatar haha.
    Jay for Justin.

Facebooook

Quote Originally Posted by Powerwagon View Post
    Since we started to do it on jetguy's personal car thread, let's start showing pics of wagons. Your own or other cool ones that you have pics of.
    edit: removed pics because they were a repeat of above post pre-merger.
    That's cool! I am excited to post my own photos too. I will just wait for the other picture that I captured before.

NJO
    You're getting it vinyl wrapped, so like flat LSB? That would look pretty sweet for a track car.

Btw I can't really take any of your posts serious with that Marlon Wayans avatar haha.
    No its not flat, the flat you see in the picture is stuff that was painted then sanded, i had most of the car painted then messed up, ran out of paint, and no longer can get that color, so i got vinyl that almost exactly the same and am am almost done with the wrap on the body panels i have, i should finsih up what i can tomorrow (all but fenders and front bumper) and ill post up some picutres, its turning out good so far.

and marlon as loc dog on DBMTSCWDYJITH (dont be a menace to south central while drinking your juice in the hood is one hell of an acronym) is one of my favorite characters in any movie of all time... i dont care how pathetic, immature, and ridiculous that movie is, it is funny. but ill try and find another picture just for you.

EDIT- how about dave as tyron bigums?
    Last edited by NJO; 08-31-2010 at 01:25 AM.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

No its not flat, the flat you see in the picture is stuff that was painted then sanded, i had most of the car painted then messed up, ran out of paint, and no longer can get that color, so i got vinyl that almost exactly the same and am am almost done with the wrap on the body panels i have, i should finsih up what i can tomorrow (all but fenders and front bumper) and ill post up some picutres, its turning out good so far.
    Ah I see. Yea post up pics.
    and marlon as loc dog on DBMTSCWDYJITH (dont be a menace to south central while drinking your juice in the hood is one hell of an acronym) is one of my favorite characters in any movie of all time... i dont care how pathetic, immature, and ridiculous that movie is, it is funny. but ill try and find another picture just for you.

EDIT- how about dave as tyron bigums?
    I was only joking with you haha but yeah Tyrone Biggums works. He's another classic character.
    Jay for Justin.

Facebooook

NJO
    alright, heres the newest pics, one of the hood, then i have the left side of the car wrapped. i took it out into the sun for a better taste of the color (and developed a missfire on the way out of the garage...).
    Attachment 89736
    Attachment 89737
    Attachment 89738
    Attachment 89739
    Last edited by NJO; 09-07-2010 at 11:29 PM.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

The color looks nice. Can't wait to see it finished.
    Jay for Justin.

Facebooook

NJO
    The color looks nice. Can't wait to see it finished.
    me too!
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

me too!
    And me
    +1

NJO
    Quote Originally Posted by Azazavr View Post
    And me
    +1
    so i dont keep posting all my stuff here in the wagon thread it may be easier to watch my progress in my thread MY 03 WRX wagon build
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

Thought I might post up my Bugeye Wagon.

Sorry about the crap pic quality (damn camera phone)

Comments more than welcome.

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Congrats on the bugeye,not a fan of the wheels,though.I like the stripe.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[

Quote Originally Posted by josnroh View Post
    Congrats on the bugeye,not a fan of the wheels,though.I like the stripe.
    Thanks bud, Im not to keen on the 20's myself and have a set of nice Lenso Type M to go on in 18's with some Kumho KU36 semi slicks

Here is a pic of the rims.

Should set it off nicely IMO
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails type-m_version1_black_redlip1.1.jpg  

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    Nice wagon, thank the lord you plan on changing wheels, those 20"s look like they belong on a 300c
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~