---<{{{The Official Wagon Thread}}}>--- - Page 117
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on ---<{{{The Official Wagon Thread}}}>--- within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Mine...

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar

Mine
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Heres mine

^ nice!

i need pics

Nice pics peeps... i'll take a few and post em, im in the middle of the blue guage lights up-grade, lookin gud so far. Love the body kit on the Silver blob-eye, rims on the red one too.

So... I bought my wagon for several reasons. First, we have weather half the year. Second, I needed a driver as I have two toys (07 Buell xb12scg and '60 VW bug ragtop). Third, needed the wagon cargo space for carrying around product for my side business for pick ups and deliveries.

The result, a 07 WRX wagon, WRB, with graphics. Graphics are not done, but almost there:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg  

Looking to buy some springs, been looking at epic, and sti pinks, and a few others. I want a decent angled drop where the tires are almost flush with the wheel wells. Any pictures of ur wagons with what kind of springs so i could get an idea would be awesome! or any advice, just got paid itching to buy some.

Quote Originally Posted by rymaggi View Post
    Looking to buy some springs, been looking at epic, and sti pinks, and a few others. I want a decent angled drop where the tires are almost flush with the wheel wells. Any pictures of ur wagons with what kind of springs so i could get an idea would be awesome! or any advice, just got paid itching to buy some.
    Ditto. Best set up that I can afford that I've come up with so far are KYB GR2s with Epic, H-Tech, or Eibach Pro Kit springs.

I'm under the impression Tokico D-Specs won't work as they're for sedans. Is this true? Will they work with camber bolts? Wish I had the $$$ for Konis, but they alone are over my budget.

Also, anyone know if the KYB GR2 wagon struts, or D-Specs will bolt onto the '04+ without '02-03 top hats?

Such a newb, I know. Appologies.

Quote Originally Posted by rory_a View Post
    Ditto. Best set up that I can afford that I've come up with so far are KYB GR2s with Epic, H-Tech, or Eibach Pro Kit springs.
    KYB GR2 are aftermarket shocks correct? any pictures really looking for some pics.

Quote Originally Posted by rymaggi View Post
    KYB GR2 are aftermarket shocks correct? any pictures really looking for some pics.
    KYB GR2s seem to be one of the few -if not only wagon-specific after market struts?

I'm sure you've seen the epic wagon springs threadn nasioc, that's what I'm going off of for their ride height. That, and the specs on the RCE wagon springs and pics on the nasioc thread for that group buy. The Pro Kit, Epics, and H-Techs seem to share about the same level of drop.

But you're right, more pics would be much appreciated.

My 2002 wagon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wagon.jpg  

Next thing I am going to be doing is some new wheels and tires. I've been looking at some rotas, I want something nice and wide. I really want to go for an aggressive look. Maybe 18x9 e42 Rota DPT's? Will these even fit on the wagon? I am guessing I will need to roll my fenders? And what tire size should I run on the wheels? I am performance minded, would it be better to go with smaller wheels/tires? Wheels/tires on a wagon seems like such a shade tree subject, not many people have to much info on what fits and what does not.
    Last edited by profall; 08-22-2010 at 03:25 PM.

I Support ClubWRX
    18x9's will not even be CLOSE to fitting the wagon.

Rolling fenders wont help.. you'll need to pull the fenders, and even then it'll probably be borderline.

Look into a 17x8 or a 18x7.5 wheel... they'll be more likely to fit your wagon.
    Last edited by Sinister; 08-22-2010 at 05:12 PM.
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

What springs are u guys running in those pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    18x9's will not even be CLOSE to fitting the wagon.

Rolling fenders wont help.. you'll need to pull the fenders, and even then it'll probably be borederline.

Look into a 17x8 or a 18x7.5 wheel... they'll be more likely to fit your wagon.
    What size tire could I wrap the 17x8's with? I am guessing 235/40/17? or could I go 245?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.