Yet again, some more updated pics!(28 Hi-Res. Pics)
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Yet again, some more updated pics!(28 Hi-Res. Pics) within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Just washed my car today and found a sweet spot for some pics. So here they are. Newest mods are: ...

Yet again, some more updated pics!(28 Hi-Res. Pics)

Just washed my car today and found a sweet spot for some pics. So here they are. Newest mods are: Tinted windows 2.5% in the rear and 5% in the front. Perrin Front plate delete and I finally pulled out my drivers headlamp and painted it

Sorry it that was too many pics. Any thoughts or comments
    '02 2.0l WRX, 237awhp, 236awtq. XPT Stage 2

Bugeye Mafia #117
    Modders Anonymous #17
    Wingless Alliance #17

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Looks Very nice! Black looks so good when it is clean.
    New England F4
    Bugeye Mafia
    2004 GMC Sierra 1500
    03 Subaru WRX (SOLD)
    01 CBR 929 (SOLD)
    Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    nothing funny about stubble on the man-marbles.

I Support ClubWRX
    I was going to say looks good but good luck with that dark tint...then I saw your lisc. plate.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

The tint only cost me around 17 dolllars for the tint and I did it my-self. So if I have to scrape it, no big deal. Then I'll just do it again. I have to re-do the drivers window anyway, there was a crease in that peice of tint that wouldn't go flat for me. But all the others are perfect.

Bugeye Mafia #117
    Modders Anonymous #17
    Wingless Alliance #17

Thumbs up

hey i really like your car, it looks sexy. the tint is mad dark though, how can you see at night? So do you have laminex film or rock blocker film on your fogs? or upgraded bulbs too? do you have any night time pictures with those, i am very interested in doing the same mod to my car but i want to see more pictures before i go on. thanks
    2002 PSM Impreza 2.5 RS Sedan DD & Weekend Auto-x toy.

Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian View Post
    Go back to the dealership and get a test drive with the salesman that told you it was a 6speed. Get on the highway and wind 'er up through the gears, make sure you give it some muscle when you put it in "sixth".

I just realized that the forum automaticaly shrunk my photo's and it make them loo more pixialiated???, not as smooth with some choppy lines, is what I'm trying to say. Did the forum cange something of the pics posting??? I have always posted the same size pics and never had this re-size thing happen before. I know that you can click the text bar to see it in it's original size, but it still kinda sux IMO.

Bugeye Mafia #117
    Modders Anonymous #17
    Wingless Alliance #17

Quote Originally Posted by CCos9688 View Post
    hey i really like your car, it looks sexy. the tint is mad dark though, how can you see at night? So do you have laminex film or rock blocker film on your fogs? or upgraded bulbs too? do you have any night time pictures with those, i am very interested in doing the same mod to my car but i want to see more pictures before i go on. thanks
    I got the film from... I don't remember. But I believe that it's a laminix film. I just did a google search to find them " WRX yellow fog light tint". It's an easy install. I have some night pics but they suck. If you are thinking of doing it, just do it. It's a bright yellow at night and really does help with foggy, rainy, snowy, days/nights. Plus looks super sexy on a black car. They are only like 20 bucks and are easy to install. The bulbs are any auto-zone replacement H3 bulb, noting special.

Bugeye Mafia #117
    Modders Anonymous #17
    Wingless Alliance #17

What kind of tint did you buy and what was the process for putting it on? It looks amazing, esp for do it yourself!
    Wheel Painting Guide
    Bugeye Mafia Mbr #86 Takin it to da matresses.....

Kennett Fire Company No. 1 Station 24

looks good
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

I've never been too big of a fan of tinted foglights, yellow or otherwise. A slight blue tint is the only good one I've seen. But other than that, your car is ****.
    Which by definition, is a good thing. x4
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralGeeWhiz View Post
    One more of these pointless threads and im going to bash my face into the computer screen.
    There's no replacement for displacement. Except for a fat ass turbo!!!

yep in my opinion that tint looks extra good for not being a professional at tinting but yet again id have to see it up close but yes it looks good black on black oh so nice

Damn I didn't know 2.5% tint even existed. I thought it only went down to 5%. Anyways, how is it with 2.5 at night?
    Varsity Powder in the 04' Audi A4

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.