Question about wheel size ???

This is a discussion on Question about wheel size ??? within the Exterior and Appearance forums, part of the Tutorials & DIY category; Hey guys, I am planning on getting the Sport Max Wheels for my 06 wrx and appearance wise, what i ...

Question about wheel size ???

Hey guys,

I am planning on getting the Sport Max Wheels for my 06 wrx and appearance wise, what i have done to the car is just a tint, and tein s-tech springs.

These are the wheels i am planning on getting in gun-metal.

http://www.sportmaxwheel.com/sportmax_009.shtml# (spokes look a little thicker in person)

Now my question is, if i'm getting these wheels, is it going to look good if i go 17x9 and just stretch out my stock tires because my stock tires are still pretty new. Or should i just get 18's.

sugesstions please.

Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump

17x9 is too wide, your probably gonna rub all over the place, and your stock 215/45-17 wont fit on a 9" wide rim.. also whats the offset of those rims? if you want to keep your stock tires, then just get the 17x7
    14.160@96.011
    90 degree weather
    airhog, removed silencer, and removed stock catback exhaust (stock DPs in place) and craptacular california 91 octane piss water