Question about wheel size ???
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Question about wheel size ??? within the Exterior and Appearance forums, part of the Tutorials & DIY category; Hey guys, I am planning on getting the Sport Max Wheels for my 06 wrx and appearance wise, what i ...

Question about wheel size ???

Hey guys,

I am planning on getting the Sport Max Wheels for my 06 wrx and appearance wise, what i have done to the car is just a tint, and tein s-tech springs.

These are the wheels i am planning on getting in gun-metal.

http://www.sportmaxwheel.com/sportmax_009.shtml# (spokes look a little thicker in person)

Now my question is, if i'm getting these wheels, is it going to look good if i go 17x9 and just stretch out my stock tires because my stock tires are still pretty new. Or should i just get 18's.

sugesstions please.

Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump

17x9 is too wide, your probably gonna rub all over the place, and your stock 215/45-17 wont fit on a 9" wide rim.. also whats the offset of those rims? if you want to keep your stock tires, then just get the 17x7
    14.160@96.011
    90 degree weather
    airhog, removed silencer, and removed stock catback exhaust (stock DPs in place) and craptacular california 91 octane piss water

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.