Few newer pictures of the WRX on the dragon - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Few newer pictures of the WRX on the dragon within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Another run is planned for Aug. 20th if anyone else is up for going....

Another run is planned for Aug. 20th if anyone else is up for going.
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    Hey, being the forum car ADD guy is better than being the forum OG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Well nobody cares what you think, Seth

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Arrow Wanna Trade???

Quote Originally Posted by GraysonSubaru
    I also would like the STI scoop - my wife keeps bugging me to get one.
    Hell I WISH my fiance talked like that ....im still getting chewed out for buying myself a boost gauge there should be more women in this world like your wife lol
    02 debaged bugeye with a Magnaflow Axleback, Perrin Dp, Samco IC pipes, APS Inlet, Perrin Fuel Rails, Tien H-Techs, Cobb Sway Kit, Whiteline Endlinks (Front & Back), Omori Boost Gauge, & Stg 2.....It's a good start

Registered User kriswhite_23505's Avatar
    I just heard about this place from one of my customers and I have to know when anybody is having another trip down. I'm in Norfolk, Virginia and have no idea how far that is from me but I am ready to go. I'll be checking pretty often.
    Kris

Quote Originally Posted by kriswhite_23505
    I just heard about this place from one of my customers and I have to know when anybody is having another trip down. I'm in Norfolk, Virginia and have no idea how far that is from me but I am ready to go. I'll be checking pretty often.
    Kris
    me, a few of my buddys on motorcycles, and my g/f are goin on the w/e of oct 7-9th
    Aspen white/gold 03 sedan *SOLD*
    Aspen white/gold 06 STi STG2 Bailey ProTuned

Quote Originally Posted by kessler89
    yeah i was just checking out dealsgap.com, it looks like a blast, cant wait to go
    dont forget to check out their webcam on dealsgap.com. one cam is at the store on the NC side where most everyone hangs out.

Quote Originally Posted by kriswhite_23505
    Kris
    roughly 500 miles from you.

Seth,

What do use to keep that Silver looking sooooo fresh?
    Resist...Defy...
    VF34 Powered, D i r e c t o r~ o f ~P r o c u r e m e n t ~ f o r ~t h e~B u g E y e d~M a f i a

Sweet pictures. Are those Rota Grids?

That is so ****ing sweet. This is the first time hearing about "the tail of the dragon". I was like, wtf is the dragon. After checking out the website, seems like a nice place for car and bike enthusiast to take a trip to. I'll definitely plan on going there someday.

Thanks for the info btw!

Quote Originally Posted by engz
    Sweet pictures. Are those Rota Grids?

That is so ****ing sweet. This is the first time hearing about "the tail of the dragon". I was like, wtf is the dragon. After checking out the website, seems like a nice place for car and bike enthusiast to take a trip to. I'll definitely plan on going there someday.

Thanks for the info btw!

welcome for the info.

yes, my wheels are rota grids.

the websites are pretty good.

www.tailofthedragon.com
    www.dealsgap.com

more pictures taken there can be found on www.killboy.com and www.dragonslayerphotos.com.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.