My 02 Wagon / 56k No way - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

This is a discussion on My 02 Wagon / 56k No way within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; new hood scoop. new fenders are in my garage. waiting for a new front bumper to do the front end ...

new hood scoop.

new fenders are in my garage. waiting for a new front bumper to do the front end swap. Rims, Springs/Struts, Sedan RSB also in garage. Waiting for me to not be lazy lol.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

that looks good as hell, i liek the yellow fogs ... you in central jersey? im in scotch plains area and that school looks so familar
    D@VID
    2002 F150 s-crew
    07R6/08ZX-10
    STILL Hawk Eye Alliance #31
    "your drive should not be to outdo others,but to outdo yourself"

Nice a fellow Jersian.

I'm in Edison, its a school down the block from me called John Marshall.

Thanks for the comment!

Where'd you get those headlights for, and how much were they? Also, can you snap some pics of the light cutoff on a wall from the HIDs?

Looks great man.

Quote Originally Posted by Superorb View Post
    Where'd you get those headlights for, and how much were they?
    Local seller.......too much money. The going rate for these things seems to be around 600-700 used or 800 and up new.

Also, can you snap some pics of the light cutoff on a wall from the HIDs? Looks great man.
    I will tonight..thanks for the comment!

dropped

bored

random

What springs are those. Are they wagon specific? All you used were springs, no other mods used to drop the car?

tien s tech. not wagon specific but tien said the drop is 1.7 in the front and 08 in the rear. no other mods. kyb struts will be purchased over the summer

What are the spring rates on those springs?

updated some more

:drool: mmmm.. Did you replace the bumper too or just the fender? Looks awesome man!! I've got a silver one too but yours is better

thanks man. yeah in order to change the fenders you need to change the bumper as well.

I was afraid of that. I'll live w/ what I've got now. I've got the TurboXS up pipe and part of the TBE. Basically the guy I got it from cross threaded an o2 bung plug into the bung on the dp and on one of the bungs of the cat pipe. It is a gutted cat. Then he had 3" pipe welded onto the midpipe but cut the midpipe to ship it to me. The muffler is a magnaflow but has a turn down on it to clear a trailer hitch. It's a piece of crap, but I'll probably throw it on just to go stage 2 for now and then fix it down the line. How do you like the TXS stuff?

I like the new mods... I didn't realize how low the teins put the car, I don't know if I want to go that low now that I see it...

I was afraid of that. I'll live w/ what I've got now. I've got the TurboXS up pipe and part of the TBE. Basically the guy I got it from cross threaded an o2 bung plug into the bung on the dp and on one of the bungs of the cat pipe. It is a gutted cat. Then he had 3" pipe welded onto the midpipe but cut the midpipe to ship it to me. The muffler is a magnaflow but has a turn down on it to clear a trailer hitch. It's a piece of crap, but I'll probably throw it on just to go stage 2 for now and then fix it down the line. How do you like the TXS stuff?
    i like the turbo xs stuff. great sound and quality. im looking to switch my exhaust over to the magnaflow muffler. i scrape too much with the RFL muffler.