Koji Style Headlights (02-03) - Instructions - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

This is a discussion on Koji Style Headlights (02-03) - Instructions within the Exterior and Appearance forums, part of the Tutorials & DIY category; you could use it, if you never ever ever plan to separate the lenses again. Ever....

I Support ClubWRX
    you could use it, if you never ever ever plan to separate the lenses again. Ever.
    Rogan o_0
    '96 Dodge 2500 CTD @ 40psi - over 700 lb/ft TQ, 7" stack, and 5speed! - SOLD
    '01 Dodge 2500 CTD 6-holed hand-shaker - 3850# dual disk - 900 lb/ft - SOLD
    '97 Dodge 3500 CTD DUALLY built Auto - 40psi boosties - 750 lb/ft

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

eep. well thats on hold anyhoo...i just removed my grill and was greeted with a inside mounting bracket that was busted to hell all the way to the light fixture its self. the only thing holding it together was the little snap tabs that hold the grill in place. in removing them, the rest fell apart. thankfully the headlamp is still in place from the outside mounts(outboard?)near the fender. thinking about jumping to jdm's now and playing around with the others just for fun. dunno. i saw the busted and kinda just put it back together till i make up my mind.....

if the plastic mount is broke use epoxy (like jb weld) to fix the plastic then do your mod save some money thats for sure

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456