all you sonic yellow owners...

This is a discussion on all you sonic yellow owners... within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; how hard is it to keep sonic yellow from looking dirty. how hard would you say to keep clean compared ...

all you sonic yellow owners...

how hard is it to keep sonic yellow from looking dirty. how hard would you say to keep clean compared to other color cars youve owned
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex

Peter North > *

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I am really playing this picture out, but here is mine after some wax. The Sonic Yellow really isn't that hard to keep clean. I used to have a silver WRX, and that was easier to keep clean. When the Yellow is dirty though, it looks extra orange (It looks like E-Z Cheese ). I would rate this color easy to keep clean, but the paint is still not a good quality....with 6,000 miles, I am already noticing the usual Subaru stone chips.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sam_ssube(e).jpg  

Well out of Red, Silver and Now Sonic Yellow. it is probably the hardest to keep clean . But dont get me wrong its not that bad not like a white car, If you are consudering it GET IT you will grow to love this color.
    Do any other Sonic Yellow owners notice that bugs love to land on your car , ? Must be the color I guess,,,,,Miss-

Originally posted by MissWRX
    Well out of Red, Silver and Now Sonic Yellow. it is probably the hardest to keep clean . But dont get me wrong its not that bad not like a white car, If you are consudering it GET IT you will grow to love this color.
    Do any other Sonic Yellow owners notice that bugs love to land on your car , ? Must be the color I guess,,,,,Miss-
    thanks, i was under the impression that white is easiest to keep clean, i think thats the general idea bc most dirt is a white/grey type color. i just know that anything is easier then my black stang, black on all cars is a major pain
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex

Peter North > *

You are so right there, black is so hard to keep clean, any piece of dirt or dust shows up on black cars. My neighbour has a black Monaro CV8.
    Its all about "Love and Respect"

Well, ive noticed that once the car is dirty,it does add an orange tint to the car, but still, its one of those colors that turns lots of heads
    2003 Sonic Yellow Wrx