i just installed the subispeed DRL for the c lights on my 2016 limited, i was expecting it to eliminate the headlight low beam (center most light) while driving and it did not. their sight has this listed for ways to install
There are a few options when wiring the SubiSpeed's DRL harness. We'll guide you through those in the instructions / videos (coming soon).
1) High Beam DRL + Boomerang / C-Light / Front Side Markers
2) Boomerang / C-Light / Front Side Markers (MOST POPULAR)
3) High Beam DRL + Boomerang / C-Light / Front Side Markers + Accessories
4) Boomerang / C-Light / Front Side Markers + Accessories
5) High Beam DRL + Accessories
6) Accessories Only
there were no instructions other then the video for what seems to be option 1 on their site. does anyone have any experience with this?