First exterior mods. Very Minor.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on First exterior mods. Very Minor. within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; So after 3 months finally bought some minor mods for my Subie, Silver Spirit. Praise God Fog light kit..(ebay) Fog ...

First exterior mods. Very Minor.

So after 3 months finally bought some minor mods for my Subie, Silver Spirit. Praise God

Fog light kit..(ebay)
    Fog light bezels (ebay)
    Front license plate delete (ebay)
    And side license plate holder (amazon)

Only issue was my butt did not buy the right fog lights. Rookie mistake so i will be riding with empty holes for a while. Anyways im thankful to God, on to the pix.

By the way I also removed the Wrx emblem if you didn't notice. What do you guys think?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CAM00281_1451376322400.jpg   CAM00282_1451376416790.jpg   CAM00283_1451376505605.jpg   CAM00284_1451376533231.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Looks good! I bought some fog lights as well and just need to install them. (just had our first slush/snow storm here in PA)

Also having the plate delete with WRX on there alone looks better than having both!
    2014 DGM Sedan

Stink Eye Mob #228

Thanks, and coo so which/where one did you buy?

And yes but in CA we have to have a front license plate

5. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Looks good man!
    ...BECAUSE RALLY CAR

Current Build: 2015 WRX Premium - WRB - Stage 2

Thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuardian View Post

^I was saying it's good you debadged the front because of the two logos and I have the morimoto XB Led Fogs waiting to be installed. Any other modifications on their way?
    2014 DGM Sedan

Stink Eye Mob #228

looks beautiful

you in LA?

Your is my favorite body style

Quote Originally Posted by brucewayne View Post

^I was saying it's good you debadged the front because of the two logos and I have the morimoto XB Led Fogs waiting to be installed. Any other modifications on their way?
    Oh yea thanks I was debating for a lil bit of what I should do. Nice, let me know how you like those because I am looking to try to purchase oem or those.

Well these holes need to be filled with fogs lol. So thats next and at the same time I will get mud flaps. Debadge the rear and add taillight relays giving it that jdm look. Looking into a front lip later as well. How about you?

Oh and definitely lowering in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by 91355wrx View Post
    looks beautiful

you in LA?

Your is my favorite body style
    Thanks friend. And no fontaki. And yes i agree this one and 04-05s love those styles.

Actually I take back what I said. I need to save to get the Access port because thats most important considering the stock tune will murder our cars.

Oh yea thanks I was debating for a lil bit of what I should do. Nice, let me know how you like those because I am looking to try to purchase oem or those.

Well these holes need to be filled with fogs lol. So thats next and at the same time I will get mud flaps. Debadge the rear and add taillight relays giving it that jdm look. Looking into a front lip later as well. How about you?

Thanks friend. And no fontaki. And yes i agree this one and 04-05s love those styles.
    ahh good ole fontucky

I tried to buy the body style you have in 2014..but the resale was so high decided to go new

your "widebody" is more pronounced and I prefer the hatch style in your years

ahh good ole fontucky

I tried to buy the body style you have in 2014..but the resale was so high decided to go new

your "widebody" is more pronounced and I prefer the hatch style in your years
    Yup..and oh I hear ya. So you got a 15? And yea it definitely is. It really has the perfect curves that compliment the Subie very well. I dont know why I cannot do hatchbacks lol.

I tried getting a 15 last year , dealer wouldn't negotiate

so I got a 16, killer deal.

I have had hatchbaks and wagons all my life. My WRx is my first sedan. Love the car, hate the body style

oh well

Yup..and oh I hear ya. So you got a 15? And yea it definitely is. It really has the perfect curves that compliment the Subie very well. I dont know why I cannot do hatchbacks lol.

I tried getting a 15 last year , dealer wouldn't negotiate

so I got a 16, killer deal.

I have had hatchbaks and wagons all my life. My WRx is my first sedan. Love the car, hate the body style

oh well

I see. Wow nice, patience always pays off. What color?

And i got a good deal but since I am coming off of a bad background. I have to rebuild my credit. I thank God for this opportunity though because man I thought I would never have a car like this ever again..

Mine is WR blue (in my profile)

Last year I was angry I couldn't get the car. I had 50% down and 50% financed planned.

However, life works out sometimes. I got 1 full year to save, so was able to pay cash for the car (waiting for title in mail still). And was also able to get all the 2016+ updates that the car got. SO it worked out

Looking forward to meeting you sometime in person

And i got a good deal but since I am coming off of a bad background. I have to rebuild my credit. I thank God for this opportunity though because man I thought I would never have a car like this ever again..
    2016 WR WRX LIMITED 6 MT

Mine is WR blue (in my profile)

Last year I was angry I couldn't get the car. I had 50% down and 50% financed planned.

However, life works out sometimes. I got 1 full year to save, so was able to pay cash for the car (waiting for title in mail still). And was also able to get all the 2016+ updates that the car got. SO it worked out

Looking forward to meeting you sometime in person

Wow. I bet that felt good to do that. Man no payments thats nice, enjoy that. Best color too. I had a choice between this one and a blue one. Blue is my favorite color but it had more miles on it and it sounded like a girl screaming under the hood when I would go full throttle (turbo surging probably).

Yea man sounds good. I havent went to any meets or anything yet. I have waved to my fellow subies in the area but thats it lol.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.