Subaru WRX Forum banner

Need some advice on ecohitch for 2015 wrx

3K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  cflip2x 
#1 ·
I just had this hitch installed. I plan on using it for a bike rack which requires a pin to be locked in place. I realized that there's no possible way to get a long pin in there without removing the diffuser. Was something installed wrong or do I just need to cut out some part of the diffuser to make access easier?

thank you

See less See more
#2 ·
Talk to them Torklift Central | 2015 Subaru WRX/WRX-STI EcoHitch - Impreza WRX/WRX-STI - Subaru - Find Your EcoHitch® - Trailer Hitch and Towing
by the looks of the install video it looks right

EcoHitch® - Torklift Central: Now Available: Hidden EcoHitch for 2015 Subaru WRX

AnonymousJune 8, 2014 at 7:46 PM

would love to see how the receiver and pin would attach to the receiver and how you would access it since its behind the bumper . On the installation video, I see what may look as a chain loop to tie the chains but that too cant tell how to access. thanks. would help a lot to see how people can mount a bike rack or a receiver/trailer as well. THANKS.
Replies

Torklift CentralJune 9, 2014 at 9:23 AM

There are two ways to access the pin and receiver for mounting a bike rack and other accessories, as well as accessing the chain loops. For a complete explanation and pictures, please email us at support@tlcentral.com or call at 253-854-1832.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.