Hello ladies and gentlemen. I'm thinking of wrapping the Rex soon, I have finally finished all the basic maintenance. Everything is splendid. Now I know it's a matter of opinion but what color was do you guys recommend? My 07 WRX is scurrently black but has a few white dots that could be fixed with OEM touch up paint but I was going to end up wrapping it anyway so might as well haha. I'm not trying to go for anything flashy. My friend told me Emerald Green or Sunflared Orange but I think that makes it look too much like a show car so I'm not a fan.
In case anyone is wondering the mods the car will have in the next 3-5 months (non Performance, really just aesthetic in the beginning) are -
1. Invidia N1 Catback Exhaust - Stainless Tip
2. 04-05 OEM Tail Lights
3. Wingless Trunk with everything debadged except the Subaru emblem.
4. 30-35% tints
5. New wheels, still looking around. Was thinking about Works.
6. What do you guys think about smoking the Hawkeyes?
7. Last but not least, need a color for a wrap!