2015 WRX base model headlights and fogs
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2015 WRX base model headlights and fogs within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey guys, My car will finally be in the end of May, been waiting 4 months ugh... Anyways, I did ...

2015 WRX base model headlights and fogs

Hey guys,

My car will finally be in the end of May, been waiting 4 months ugh... Anyways, I did go through some other threads but lighting recommendations are all over the place. I don't want to convert my lights but will like it to just replace bulbs with LEDs, has anyone with a base model replace bulbs with LEDs? What are your thoughts and where to buy the bulbs? I did look at subispeed but I've seen LEDs cheaper elsewhere, just not sure if the others would work. Thanks guys

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I got some LEDs from subispeed and eBay for the c lights as to stock wedge bulbs are crud.
    I do have to say the subispeeds are brighter but I still do not get full lightage though the c.

I am still waiting to see what I want to do for the daytime running lights as I do use my brights where I live.

Which LeD bulbs did you get from subispeed? Does the light project far? I'm also thinking of these http://www.hidextra.com/razir-led-headlight-kit/

If anyone has tried the razir bulbs please let me know your thoughts

I want DRLs and projector upgrades

you'd probably be better off doing an HID retrofit to the base lights. I haven't seen any aftermarket Halogen replacement LED bulbs that can come close to matching HIDs

I placed an order for the razir headlight bulbs from hidextra to try. If they suck I will return them, found 15% off coupon

http://www.hidextra.com/razir-led-headlight-kit/

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.