Enkei RPF1 Unboxing

This is a discussion on Enkei RPF1 Unboxing within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Got my favorite wheels, Enkei RPF1s. 18x10 +38 offset. I'll need +25mm spacer adapters for a flush look with the ...

Enkei RPF1 Unboxing

Got my favorite wheels, Enkei RPF1s. 18x10 +38 offset. I'll need +25mm spacer adapters for a flush look with the Karlton fender flares. I'm going for a meaty setup with at least 285/30r18 tires. Unfortunately I'm going to have to wait it out until after winter:/ Can't wait!

Wheels Specs:
    Brand: Enkei
    Design: RPF1
    Size: 18x10
    Offset: +38
    P.C.D.: 5x114.3
    Finish: Silver

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice!

Love the RPF1s...how heavy are they at that size?
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Nice!

Love the RPF1s...how heavy are they at that size?
    They are 18.5 lbs each. My 17x8.25 XXR 527s are 21 lbs each, It was funny, you know how when you think an object is heavy just by looks and then you go to pick it up, you almost hit your face with said object? lol. It was just weird because I'm used to bigger wheels being heavier.