Subaru WRX Forum banner

Where do you place your stickers on your car?

16K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  cflip2x 
#1 ·
Yeah, I know..."who the F%^K puts stickers on their car?"

I never did....in fact I used to hate it but sometime around 35....I decided I liked it....no idea why.

So, I have a love affair with all things Perrin. Ive got these pretty sweet and subtle stickers, lots of them. Ive tried them in a few areas...taken them down, tried new etc.

So far, this area and angle on both sides of car is my sweet spot for now....but...where do you guys/girls place your stickers?

See less See more
#3 ·
ZAX your avatar freaks me out...everytime I see it I try to figure out WTF is going on....is that a dog missing limbs or photo funny play? I see a leg and then some mashup body and what the hell is that upper arm looking thing?

I cant stop staring!!!!!!

#5 ·
LMFAO and to answer OP questions I just put my diagonally on the back window. I got a cobb, invidia, and spec clutch one. not to much clutter and it looks fine. just don't sticker bomb it please

#6 ·
I don't even have my own company logo on my car, if that tells you anything about my opinion...

zax said:
My opinion is unless the brand endorses my driving, I will not provide free advertising
Except for me :)

#7 ·
Stickers go on the inside lid of the top of my tool chest in the garage. Stickers are dumb on a car. This is not Fast and Furious.

#9 ·
Them fighting words..... ;)

I used to feel the same way then something out of nowhere happened....my anti-sticker opinion changed......must be all the vanity plates and skiing stickers on cars in New England?!?!?!?

#11 ·
Not a big sticker person myself... I prefer to just keep adding ink to tramp stamp...
but the angled spot on the back window looks nice.

#12 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.