Subaru WRX Forum banner

License Plate holes HELP!

2K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  damdnation 
#1 ·
So I have been able to plug the japanese plate holes with 3/8 plastic body plugs.
Now whats the best way to go about taking care of these license plate holes from my dealer?
Are their smaller plugs? Should I just bondo sand and touch up paint? What would you do?

Attachments

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
I agree. Plate delete inexpensive way to fix. Some people are using that plasti dip stuff. I would do plate delete or even a small piece of vinyl.
Bondo and touch up paint would only be as good as the shop who puts it on, skill, quality wise. I'm looking into this as well. We should have a ClubWRX.NET plate delete, I'm sure everyone would want one.

#7 ·
Let me know what you end up doing. I'm curious think I'm going to relocate plate, just to get it off the plate holder. Those delete kits look cool. I like how they turn out.

#8 ·
I can add that I initially used the plastic plugs, and colored matched them with touch up paint, three coats. That lasted about a month and they started chipping. Thus my plate delete:thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.