Rear License Plate Anchor
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Rear License Plate Anchor within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Has any one been able to locate the OEM anchors to mount the rear license plate? I stripped one and ...

Rear License Plate Anchor

Has any one been able to locate the OEM anchors to mount the rear license plate? I stripped one and the square ones I got at a local hardware store do not fit properly.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    I think that will be a specialty part. You may have to see which arm you're going to to need to give to the dealer to get one from them.
    2011 WRB WRX Sedan - Q300, Invidia Catted Downpipe, Cobb RAM Intake w/Box, Tuned buy Turn in Concepts
    Stink-Eye Mob #696
    Build Thread
    Facebook
    @billym14

Thank you, I was afraid that was going to be the only way to obtain one.

Incase anyone else needs them I found it at:

Subaru Repair Parts - Part #:

The Subaru part number is: 909300012

I went to pep boys and got the universal multipack. The cleanup dept at my dealership stripped mine when they were putting the temp tags on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    (Joe Cerillo)
    2013 WRX Hatch (WR Blue)
    -SPT Exhaust -AEM Intake-cobb Down Pipe-Cobb V3-1000 cc injectors-upgraded Fuel pump-Process West intercooler
    -Grimm Speed Light weight pulley-Pro Tune

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.