My WRX 2009 sedan - body kit
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on My WRX 2009 sedan - body kit within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hello everyone, I just decided to give a better look for my 2009 subaru wrx sedan and i have looked ...

My WRX 2009 sedan - body kit

Hello everyone,

I just decided to give a better look for my 2009 subaru wrx sedan and i have looked on ebay and amazon and other sites for some body kits that can give the look of an sti, i thought of putting down a wing and lips and i need your help of sites who sell complete body kit that fits my car and for a decent price. Thanks guys! Below is my wrx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    to be honest, most body kits are very poorly made and will look terrible. especially if you buy one "for a decent price"

your best bet is to look into a polyurethane front lip (on ebay search for v-limited lip, wrx lip, etc you'll find a bunch) and get a nice set of wheels. if you're wanting to get an sti spoiler, thats fine too but you're better off swapping trunks with someone. it's cheaper and easier. (i think the sti spoiler would look pretty strange with the 09 body style, but thats just my opinion)

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

he might be new to subies and have come from a rice community....

@Motoxdude6 are you trying to be funny? *NOT* eat some rice and comment back DUDE!!

@wrxtreme06 i think you have a point and i will search! Thanks buddy! :-)

I Support ClubWRX
    I would change your wheels tint the windows get rid of any chrome window trim and maybe a small trunk lip spoiler (if you were able to swap out the trunk to a wingless or were able to plug the holes from the WRX spoiler). the car really isnt as bad and things can be done to make it look good. The problem is that the wide body of the 11-14 look good. Some people are working on fender flares for the slim body but no update as yet. you may want to check out The '08-10 wrx thread - NASIOC for some ideas.
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.