Opinions on rims for 2015 WRX

This is a discussion on Opinions on rims for 2015 WRX within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey guys I just got my 2015 WRX (color is WR Blue) about two weeks ago now. I am looking ...

Opinions on rims for 2015 WRX

Hey guys I just got my 2015 WRX (color is WR Blue) about two weeks ago now. I am looking at getting some new rims once I save up a little more cash....I have it narrowed down but I am fairly new to the Subaru community so I wanted some opinions...

I am looking at getting Motegi "MR119 Rally Cross S" series rims in black. I personally think they would look pretty good on it but some direction to maybe something similar would be appreciated. I attached the link to the rims.
    http://assets.wheelpros.com/wheel_im...ly_cross_s.png

Also looking at Volk "te37 sl time attack" rims but I believe those are quite more money.

Windows will be tinted within the next two weeks as well.
    Also, thoughts on lowering springs (maybe an .5" to 1.00") that would carry under the factory warranty??

Anyways let the thoughts begin...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I really like the tsw Mallory wheels Mallory 5 Alloy Wheels by TSW

Quote Originally Posted by andrew14 View Post
    Hey guys I just got my 2015 WRX (color is WR Blue) about two weeks ago now. I am looking at getting some new rims once I save up a little more cash....I have it narrowed down but I am fairly new to the Subaru community so I wanted some opinions...

I am looking at getting Motegi "MR119 Rally Cross S" series rims in black. I personally think they would look pretty good on it but some direction to maybe something similar would be appreciated. I attached the link to the rims.
    http://assets.wheelpros.com/wheel_im...ly_cross_s.png

Also looking at Volk "te37 sl time attack" rims but I believe those are quite more money.

Windows will be tinted within the next two weeks as well.
    Also, thoughts on lowering springs (maybe an .5" to 1.00") that would carry under the factory warranty??

Anyways let the thoughts begin...
    Skip the springs, go with the Volks!
    Drive like hell, you will get there faster!

Warranty friendly mods for now-
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ml#post3579257

AVID.1 AV-06 In Black

Nicest Rims IMO I'm getting a set soon.

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by zax View Post
    Well now that you've mentioned it... Wow! This one in particular is absolutely dizzying!
    MHT Wheels Inc.
    It reminded me of just how great romaine can taste with a raspberry-based dressing, grilled chicken breast strips, and romano cheese.

OP: The Volks are very popular and are well made. I'd (sooner, due to cost, availability, and specifications) look at Enkei; at least three of my cars have Enkei wheels as OEM fitments, meaning they are a quality product that met the requirements of three different, major manufacturers.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.