09 wrx flares

This is a discussion on 09 wrx flares within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I have seen a tone of stuff that hasn't seemed to get an answer on getting that wide body look ...

09 wrx flares

I have seen a tone of stuff that hasn't seemed to get an answer on getting that wide body look on the 08-10 wrxs. Please help

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Your not going to get it withough a lot of bodywork and money.

08-10 wrx wide body fender flares are coming! - NASIOC

that could be your closest bet (though still not the same). Though still not the same and who knows when they will be ready for production.
    If you must have the flares sell your car but I dont believe thats a smart idea necessarily.

Do you have pics of your current set up. It is possible in my opinion to make the 08-10 nice even it it is the narrow body.
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

Quote Originally Posted by cflip2x View Post
    Your not going to get it withough a lot of bodywork and money.

08-10 wrx wide body fender flares are coming! - NASIOC

that could be your closest bet (though still not the same). Though still not the same and who knows when they will be ready for production.
    If you must have the flares sell your car but I dont believe thats a smart idea necessarily.

Do you have pics of your current set up. It is possible in my opinion to make the 08-10 nice even it it is the narrow body.
    I figured it would be deep pockets. But I'm not push away from that maybe I could just get a rim that comes off the stock fenders abit
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  

I Support ClubWRX
    Its easy for me to say the 08-10 dont look bad it just take a creative mind. Luckily there are threads on other forums so you can see what others did. The '08-10 wrx thread - NASIOC

I am not too familiar with wheel sizes but you can always upgrade, Possible coilovers or springs, side skirts, tint windows, plasti dip window chrome, trunk chrome delete, new exhaust, complete black out the headlights maybe metalcast yellow high beam bowls.

I know I did see someone do a complete wide body conversion to and 08-10 a lot of work involved. http://www.iwsti.com/forums/gr-membe...ted-vband.html
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX