2013 WRX Wing
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2013 WRX Wing within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey guys! I own a 2013 WRX (Sedan), NOT an STI. I have the lip spoiler currently that's stock. I've ...

2013 WRX Wing

Hey guys! I own a 2013 WRX (Sedan), NOT an STI. I have the lip spoiler currently that's stock. I've looked all over and there's not any wings that would fit, all are made for STI. I'm interested in an STI-like wing that would fit. So far only universal spoilers that are mainly for ricers. If you have any idea where I could find one, or at least provide info for me that'd be great. Feel free to comment!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

If you want the STI wing, just swap trunks with someone. There are some STI owners that do not want the wing like myself. I have a WRX trunk with spoiler.

FYI if you do this you should ask for the 3rd brake light from STI since your car doesn't have one on the rear luggage deck.
    '14 SWP STI

Quote Originally Posted by AFP520 View Post
    If you want the STI wing, just swap trunks with someone. There are some STI owners that do not want the wing like myself. I have a WRX trunk with spoiler.

FYI if you do this you should ask for the 3rd brake light from STI since your car doesn't have one on the rear luggage deck.
    If you swap decklids too, which you should since both persons need the other decklid, this will save you that hassle. Everything is plug and play. If you pull the carpet away from the trunk the wrx already has the connector for the third brake light in the decklid

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Stinkeye member 520

Quote Originally Posted by nsibanez View Post
    If you swap decklids too, which you should since both persons need the other decklid, this will save you that hassle. Everything is plug and play. If you pull the carpet away from the trunk the wrx already has the connector for the third brake light in the decklid
    The only thing I wonder is if they are all the same color? I had a MY13 WRX before and I could have swore that rear deck was lighter in color than the STI.
    '14 SWP STI

Quote Originally Posted by AFP520 View Post
    The only thing I wonder is if they are all the same color? I had a MY13 WRX before and I could have swore that rear deck was lighter in color than the STI.
    When I did mine I didn't notice any color difference

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Stinkeye member 520

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.