Gauging Interest Rally Bar - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Gauging Interest Rally Bar within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Yeah there is a group of guys on Nasioc from the Appleton area also....

Yeah there is a group of guys on Nasioc from the Appleton area also.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Met a couple at the meet behind the Mexican restaurant last Saturday :-)
    2013 WRX Premium SWP HB Stage 2
    1976 Corvette Stingray black
    2008 WRX Basic CBS HB TRADED IN
    2002 WRX Basic WRB SOLD

Huh didn't hear about that one

Well i finally got the prototype back. It needs some revisions but it is getting closer. I will be taking it back tomorrow with the revisions i want done to it and then go from there.
    [IMG]IMG_0083[1] by lang.devin, on Flickr[/IMG][IMG]IMG_0085[1] by lang.devin, on Flickr[/IMG]

I Support ClubWRX
    How does this affect deployment of the airbags in case of an incident?
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I honestly could not tell you

I Support ClubWRX
    I respect the answer, thanks.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

No problem

I Support ClubWRX
    I respect the ingenuity for fabricating your own rally bar to save on cost, but I would refrain from selling these until you have properly done a risk assessment and looked at all potential liability issues someone may encounter. Run FEA's to see how the bar holds up and test the heck out of the prototype to assure no unforeseen issues or failures before offering a group buy.

Not attempting to put you down but help you avoid problems down the line.

I 100% agree with you I did run a FEA simulation on my CAD software and it would take a pretty hard hit to start moving things around and I am also getting liability insurance if someone tries to come back after me. I have a disclaimer I am in the process of writing up stating I am not liable for any damage done to your vehicle either during install or once it is installed. The purpose of this product is for looks and mounting lights only not for the protection of your car and it is to be installed at your own risk.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12