Need help with electrical wiring to side WRX fender badge!!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Need help with electrical wiring to side WRX fender badge!! within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I recently found this forum ( sti/wrx lighted side emblem, please help! - NASIOC ) with photos of lit up ...

Need help with electrical wiring to side WRX fender badge!!

I recently found this forum ( sti/wrx lighted side emblem, please help! - NASIOC ) with photos of lit up side WRX fender badges and wanted to add a little uniqueness to my newly owned 2012. Unfortunately I have no clue how to properly wire an LED strip from the headlights to behind the front wheels. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Also, any information on how to carefully cut out the WRX lettering would be awesome. Thanks guys Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0376.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	123.1 KB 
ID:	151057

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Lighted Fender Badges

try this post

I Support ClubWRX
    If you want them to work as turn signals I wired my vent leds to the front turn signal bulbs just tapped into the red wire the red wires .
    If you want them and running lights just wire them to the green instead.
    If you have switchback leds you can wire one to red and one to green and have them as one color for running and another for turn.

I tried switchbacks but found the white was to bright from the side and was worried for rear aiming white lights.

2011 WRX side vent LED turn signal mod.
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Cobb Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Pads & Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley | Perrin Cold Air Intake

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX Build

The Guy On The Couch TownLine500's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Those light up emblems are awesome.
    I've never seen that done before, great idea.
    +1
    STINK EYE MOB #500

2009 Subaru Impreza (I bought it new for my Mom)
    2004 Subaru WRX (Sold)
    2013 Subaru WRX Premium
    1996 Honda Civic Lx
    WRX genuine Face Ripping ACCELERATION!!!

My Boston Beat Down Build Thread
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-build.html

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.