Any golfers in ClubWRX?

This is a discussion on Any golfers in ClubWRX? within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I was driving home from the state park today, and I heard a loud whump on the top-metal of the ...

Any golfers in ClubWRX?

I was driving home from the state park today, and I heard a loud whump on the top-metal of the car. I got hit by a hard object on the trunk lid of the car! As I was driving, this happened so suddenly that my only reaction was: whoa, something just bounced off the trunk. I thought that something got strangely kicked up by a passing car, or that maybe a walnut fell out of a tree.

Upon closer inspection, I saw round impressions in the dent- I got hit by a golf ball! AARGH!

I'm a bit sad. Before today (in spite of door ding's and crashing it into a ditch), my car was pristine in my eyes- today I found that my a/c no longer blows cold (must not have made a perfect seal after the accident repair) and then I got hit by a golf ball. At least the weather was very nice, and at least that golf ball didn't hit glass.

No matter how much effort I put into maintaining, cleaning and waxing the car, and no matter how much safe following distance I keep when driving, as long as I take the car on the road it will experience a slow degradation and demise.
    David - '05 WRX

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

2011 WRB WRX Sedan - Q300, Invidia Catted Downpipe, Cobb RAM Intake w/Box, Protuned buy TiC
    Stink-Eye Mob #696
    Build Thread
    Facebook
    @billym14