Right side of plastic undercarriage has come loose

This is a discussion on Right side of plastic undercarriage has come loose within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey guys. Not quite sure if this is the right spot to post this but it seems as though the ...

Right side of plastic undercarriage has come loose

Hey guys. Not quite sure if this is the right spot to post this but it seems as though the right side of my undercarriage has come loose on my 2013 wrx hatch . When I hit small bumps there is a bit of a scraping noise. Does anyone have any ideas on how easy of a fix this is? To give some additional info it seems that the plastic piece that I'm talking about is connected to the front fender, which has a minor crack in it due to the lovely winter we experienced in nj.
    Cheers

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Do you mean the splash guard? Can you post some pics
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

Look under the car, see what's hanging and go from there. If a clip or a few just broke off you can fan dangle the splash shield around to fit and replace the clips...or use zip ties. Unless it's got a nice split in it you either need to replace the whole piece (expensive) or just rip it off

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Yes I do believe it is the splash guard. I will try and post pics in the morning. Thanks guys

I Support ClubWRX
    the splash guard is held up by 3 bolts, 2 pop clips in the fended well and 2 clips on the back. You should be able to run with out it just will have a little dirtier engine bay
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX