Chrome Emblem Overlay.

This is a discussion on Chrome Emblem Overlay. within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I have seen posts about this before I apologize. But In the previous posts I couldn't find any that offered ...

Chrome Emblem Overlay.

I have seen posts about this before I apologize. But In the previous posts I couldn't find any that offered a Chrome overlay. I'm trying to find some for my dad's WRX as a surprise.

I checked JDM and they have a silver but that's not exactly what I'm lookin for.

If anyone stumbles across the Subaru star emblem chrome overlay a link would be super appreciated.

Sorry again for re post topic.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Might be able to call JDM and see if they have any chrome vinyl that they can use to do a custom emblem for you. That's the only thing I can think of.
    2011 WRB WRX Sedan - Q300, Invidia Catted Downpipe, Cobb RAM Intake w/Box, Protuned buy TiC
    Stink-Eye Mob #696
    Build Thread
    Facebook
    @billym14

Hmm Yeh I might try that

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Check out crux motorsports . That is where I got my overlays . If you don't see it on their website , you can always email n ask if they can do it for you . Dave is a nice guy . They have a FB n Instagram page