Front Lip Quality

This is a discussion on Front Lip Quality within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; SO i'm looking to invest in a front Lip in the next couple weeks and there are a bunch of ...

Front Lip Quality

SO i'm looking to invest in a front Lip in the next couple weeks and there are a bunch of brand and models out there but what i am looking for is one that in QUALITY. You know thats not all warped once you pull it out of the box or rip off the car with the slightest drag on a driveway. So anyone that has one and wants to provide some of your experience with your Front Lip Brand it would be greatly appreciated.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

eBay. As long as you install properly it won't rip off.
    <-------- Taylor Swift.
    2006 WRX 330whp. 300wtq. Slow.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #137
    First Mods...what to do.
    Subaru Guide

I've had a ProDrive V2 Limited replica which was about $65,
    and a ChargeSpeed Type 2 lip spoiler which was about $500.

I still have the ChargeSpeed lip. Also the rest of their aero kit.

They were equally difficult to install and required the same preparations.

If cost is no object, Seibon is nice. I have only seen their products on others' cars, but still...nice.

Just so you know, no aftermarket body kit piece is going to be truly flawless until you
    prepare it.

I Support ClubWRX
    I got a forcewerkz carbon fiber lip and love it. Fit perfectly right out of the box. I have had bad experiences with some ebay lips, but they are hit or miss. Some people get the bayson R and love it and swear by it. They are only about $70ish dollars I believe. When I got mine it showed up all rolled up and I couldn't get it shaped correctly after about two weeks of trying to get all the bends out (to get it flat on my bumper I would have had to use probably 20+ bolts). So I returned it and got the forcewerkz, which I paid about $250 for. A little expensive but it's a great product.

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    ebay. PM the seller before purchase to make sure they dont ship it all wrapped up (that will cause it to warp and you'll have to put it in the sun to settle)

i've had my ebay lip for years. it fits great. mine takes a lot of damage since we have speed bumps & pot holes & roadkill everywhere. it has definitely saved my bumper from getting the brunt of the damage. the lip is a little scratched here & there, but for how often i scrape with it, its really held up. i also put a coat of satin black paint on it when i got it.

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

I had the bayson r lip on my12 wrx I got it when it was on sale for about $50 shipped I scraped daily never had a problem until I hit a large piece of ice that took out my lip and front bumper so I figured with a new bumper I would go all out so I got a carbon fiber wind splitter by APR very nice product mounting was a little difficult but well worth it! If you can justify a $350+ liability on your front bumper lol
    2012 DGM WRX - Stage Two 93 - Stink Eye Mob #908
    The Epic Life of Emily the WRX

bayson r all day. ive had like uh... 6 lips total from them and eveyone has been fine
    Marky Mark
    2002 Stage 2.3 PSM Bugeye tuned by Matty at WTFtuning
    Bugeye Mafia #397, High Mileage Club, WTF Tuning Intern
    My bugeye build
    MinoskePhotography
    First Mods and other useful info!
    GM EBCS/ Hallman MBC Hybrid boost setup diagram

Anything made with polyurethane. Other than that, baysonr.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

Just got mine yesterday from eBay seller Excess motors. 82.95 and free shipping. Shipped full size and fast. Looks good but will definitely need a coat of Plasti-Dip or paint. I'll have to post some pics when I get to install it.

Wow. GUYS AND GIRLS thanks. I really appreciate all the input. Love this club!!!