Colored Accents for your WRX (Badges, Emblems, Pinstripes and any other color mods)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Colored Accents for your WRX (Badges, Emblems, Pinstripes and any other color mods) within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Saw a beautiful matte white rex with teal blue accents. Just wondering if anyone knows where to get a Teal ...

Colored Accents for your WRX (Badges, Emblems, Pinstripes and any other color mods)

Saw a beautiful matte white rex with teal blue accents. Just wondering if anyone knows where to get a Teal Wrx emblem for the trunk?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/261341470878?lpid=82

This kind of blue but it was all blue and said wrx. I NEED THIS! Matching grill and wheel trim looks ill.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    either plasti dip or go fiddle with metalcast paint are my first guesses
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

There's a guy that's making new badges. He even does them in carbon fiber. Can't remember the name but if I run across it I will post a link back here

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Jdmfanaticvinyal

That's vinyl

Yea i saw someone with a white sedan and this aqua trimming and was so clean. Plastidip has that matte rubber feel. i want to stay away from that cause I'm up in VT and sand and all that just gets in it and I'm all about longevity. Let me know Chette09

Custom Carbon Fiber and Vinyl

Website to the guys that makes the carbon fiber badges...also search for them on ebay (he sells there also) or check out this thread at nasioc:

Custom 2008-2014 WRX/STI Fender Ornaments - NASIOC

I did a quick and easy red pinstripe on the grille of mine this past weekend. Took about 10 minutes from start to finish, and in my opinion it gives it that extra pop.

Before the stripe.

And after.

~NAZ

I think on a weekend I can find where the wife will be at work or something, so as not to look out the window and say, um what are you doing - I am going to de badge the back and replace the rear and front emblems with a decepticon head.
    fear is the mind killer

What I've done to the front.

Before
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1399094357260.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	107.1 KB 
ID:	147273

After

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1399094406295.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	75.0 KB 
ID:	147281

Also got red wrx fender vynil inserts.

Quote Originally Posted by WRendezvousX View Post
    Yea i saw someone with a white sedan and this aqua trimming and was so clean. Plastidip has that matte rubber feel. i want to stay away from that cause I'm up in VT and sand and all that just gets in it and I'm all about longevity. Let me know Chette09
    I have never heard anything about sand getting into the plast-dip... And since one of the major plasti-dip locations is in FL I see that being difficult to believe. I'm going to have to look into that.

Quote Originally Posted by WRendezvousX View Post
    I have never heard anything about sand getting into the plast-dip... And since one of the major plasti-dip locations is in FL I see that being difficult to believe. I'm going to have to look into that.

Quote Originally Posted by BOshea View Post
    It's more so the dust. Had it happen to my eclipse when I dipped it before I had it painted glossy black.. IMO plastidip is perfect for small things but my experiences with larger areas has not turned out looking real nice.

I just got done making this Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140429_222625_560.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	82.9 KB 
ID:	147361

Name:	IMG_20140429_220529_834.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	68.1 KB 
ID:	147369

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.