2014 WRX Hatch - Blaze HID Conversion Kit

This is a discussion on 2014 WRX Hatch - Blaze HID Conversion Kit within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I recently got a WRX hatch base 2014, super excited about that. However I am not so happy about the ...

2014 WRX Hatch - Blaze HID Conversion Kit

I recently got a WRX hatch base 2014, super excited about that. However I am not so happy about the stock headlights. I was reading online about the Blaze 12 Volt H11 HID Conversion kit and I was wondering if anyone on here had any experience with the kit. I would get the 6000K color if I bought the kit. If this kit is not good, is there any good halogen bulbs that will satisfy my want of near 6000K color?

Blaze 12 Volt Hid conversion kit

Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Please dont if you are going to do a HID conversion do it properly with the correct Projectors

if you dont feel like spending the money on an HID conversion (I know its more expensive but worth it) check this out
    How-To: Improve Your Headlights

I dont think your going to get even close to 6000K on halogen

HID in a reflector headlight (light goes everywhere)

HID in a halogen projector (better then a reflector. you can see brighter/hot spots and some glare above the cut off line)

HID in a HID projector (sharp cut off line even spread of light)

Last edited by cflip2x; 04-14-2014 at 06:42 PM.
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

I installed H9 bulbs in the low beams after driving home at night the other day. Haven't had a chance to test them yet though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

H9 swap /end thread
    '14 SWP STI