2012 wrx red lamin-x tail light tint
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2012 wrx red lamin-x tail light tint within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey guys I just got my tail lights covered in red lamin-x vinyl and it think it looks pretty sweet! ...

WRX hatchback Lamin-x tail light problems!

Hey guys I just got my tail lights covered in red lamin-x vinyl and it think it looks pretty sweet! What do you guys think? There are a couple of gaps in the corners of the tail lights though. Here is the link to my video that explains it well. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxW-IvTeIEw
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	87.7 KB 
ID:	143281
    Last edited by RedWrex; 04-09-2014 at 08:37 PM.
    2012 Lightning Red Subaru Wrx Hatchback

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Looks great!

Thanks! I also have a red out third brake light vinyl that I'm probably gonna put in soon and I also just out on yellow fog light covers. I'll post those soon too.

Looks good!
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning

If anyone is planning on buying lamin-x, i would not recommend getting the precut sheets. even though this material does stretch a sufficient amount, there is still a chance it will leave some of the edges uncovered. It will only cost about 5 dollars more to get two sheets of lamin-x red vinyl and you will have to cut it but the final product will look much better. Ill post some close-up pictures of how mine turned out when I get a chance.

This video will help explain the problems and show them to you as well.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxW-IvTeIEw

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.