Coilovers??? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Coilovers??? within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by 508 STI We'll that depends.Which is the better route for me springs or coilovers.Looking for a little ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 508 STI
    We'll that depends.Which is the better route for me springs or coilovers.Looking for a little drop inch to inch and a half tops but still have the ride comfort.No bouncing like a basketball lol
    If the struts are original, you'll need to replace them; they are a wear item. The same goes for your tophats.

Properly matching dampers and springs (whether struts/springs or coilovers) will avoid having a crappy ride quality.

Often times, struts/springs are recommended as they are less maintenance than coilovers, and in the past, the price point you can get a decent strut/spring setup has made it impossible to have a coilover even close. The gap has been reduced with the introduction of both ST and HVT coilovers for the GD Impreza. If you want to go strut/spring, Swift Sport springs with KYB GR2 (basically, OE-replacement) struts is your best bet. Upping your budget a little, you can get into coilovers.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Thanks everyone for all the input.Theres a lot more too it then I thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12