Front Lip
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Front Lip within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey guys, I'm interested in getting a front lip for my 2014 wrx limited wagon. I am interested in the ...

Registered User DirtRoadPunisher's Avatar

Front Lip

Hey guys,
    I'm interested in getting a front lip for my 2014 wrx limited wagon. I am interested in the CS Style lips since they are in my price range and I like the way they look compared to the V-limited ones.
    I've read a lot of forum posts suggesting Bayson R lips but they cost $150+shipping and I just saw a few on ebay for $89 shipped.
    has anyone had any experience with these ebay ones and what the differences are?
    here's the ebay link that I was looking at 2011 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI CS Style Front Lip | eBay
    Also, It does not say if it will fit the 2014 models but I assume they will? Any re-assurance will definitely ease my mind lol

thanks
    1992 Jeep Wrangler YJ
    2014 Subaru WRX Limited Hatch DGM

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    BaysonR is awesome. I've bought 2 limited lips on eBay and would highly recommend them. I didn't have any fitment issues or anything like that. I would assume the CS lips would fit okay as well

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Forcewerkz carbon fiber lip all the way

bayson r +1 over and over again. getting a new lip in april and have had about 10 items from them. great products for low cost.
    Marky Mark
    2002 Stage 2.3 PSM Bugeye tuned by Matty at WTFtuning
    Bugeye Mafia #397, High Mileage Club, WTF Tuning Intern
    My bugeye build
    MinoskePhotography
    First Mods and other useful info!
    GM EBCS/ Hallman MBC Hybrid boost setup diagram

Some of the cheaper eBay front lips come to your door rolled up, so you have to lay it in the sun with some bricks on top of it and hope it takes shape. It is meant to be plyable, but Damn.
    Bayson R all the way. They have free shipping btw

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

i just bought that exact same lip and installed it a few days ago. if u have someone to help you install it helps. fits perfect! an awesome investment for $89 free shipping on something that is just going to get scratched. noobs pay $200+ for lips. get it man it came in a big flat box no unrolling needed

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 386WRX View Post
    Some of the cheaper eBay front lips come to your door rolled up, so you have to lay it in the sun with some bricks on top of it and hope it takes shape
    this is true. i know bayson doesnt do this- but if you chose to buy from someone else on ebay i would highly recommend messaging them about how they ship their products. its not a HUGE deal if it comes rolled up, but it certainly is annoying.

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

I bought a Bayson-R CS front lip recently and it came in a big box. Although I haven't installed it yet...when I lay it on my garage floor it doesn't sit completely flush all the way around. Does this mean I will have to let it sit in the sun for a little bit or will it conform during install if it's only very slightly off contour?
    2013 SWP WRX Limited Sedan - SOLD

2013 Dodge Charger SRT8 - White

I Support ClubWRX
    let it sit and rest out in the sun for a while to flatten out. There is some play to it but as long as its not way off tilted then it should be fine
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

I just installed my v limited lip last night that I got off amazon for $70 shipped. Great fitment and I hit it with a heat gun to straighten some of the bends out.

Anyone know what happened to Bayson R's ebay store? It's like they just vanished... I was just about to order my lip kit too

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by kite991 View Post
    Anyone know what happened to Bayson R's ebay store? It's like they just vanished... I was just about to order my lip kit too
    Bayson R Motorsports

Looks like you have to call or email them to order.
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.