Looking for Bumper and Bullbar ideas

This is a discussion on Looking for Bumper and Bullbar ideas within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey, so I am going to be replacing my stock front bumper and want something less protruding, right now I ...

Looking for Bumper and Bullbar ideas

Hey, so I am going to be replacing my stock front bumper and want something less protruding, right now I am thinking about a flat front bumper with a Dodge Charger-esq Police Bullbar. Does anyone have any ideas on what it would take to make this possible? I'm looking to replace the bumper in the next 6-7 months. I have a 2012 STi Limited.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    not interested in bumper bars?
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

I want to get rid of the stock bumper, it hangs too low, and I want to prevent the replacment from getting hung on curbs, or when I hit snow/ice in the winter. The rally bumper bars I have seen look homo, I want something that could potentially handle hitting a deer.