Scrapes - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Scrapes within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by Wrxchick1676 That's where I wanna go because I don't have a drive way . I have to ...

Quote Originally Posted by Wrxchick1676 View Post
    That's where I wanna go because I don't have a drive way . I have to try n find one where I live
    There is one in roselle, nj which is where I go about once a week.
    2013 SWP WRX Sedan
    Hillside, NJ
    Invidia Catless Downpipe, Custom Short Ram Intake, Self Tuned Using ECU Flash, Romraider and Tactrix

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Pm'ed you Matt
    Anpato is a little bit away from me . Is prob get it all dirty on the parkway on the way home :/

...Is prob get it all dirty on the parkway...

We like it dirty around here

Quote Originally Posted by RichD514 View Post
    We like it dirty around here
    Hahahhaahahah!
    2013 SWP WRX Sedan
    Hillside, NJ
    Invidia Catless Downpipe, Custom Short Ram Intake, Self Tuned Using ECU Flash, Romraider and Tactrix

Pm'ed you Matt
    Anpato is a little bit away from me . Is prob get it all dirty on the parkway on the way home :/
    Which is why I keep a bottle of mcguires quick detail in the car at all times
    2013 SWP WRX Sedan
    Hillside, NJ

This winter has been absolutely brutal and I haven't been able to wash my car for nearly two months because there's been winter storms multiple times each week. I'm planning to clean her once spring begins.

I'm still pretty paranoid about dings on my car, but I've calmed down after having it for over a year now. I got a parking lot ding against a cinder block on the bottom of my front bumper. I put a front lip a few months ago to cover it up and then I recently noticed the front lip got slightly cracked from all of the high ice that we've had this winter. I also accidentally gashed my hood from taking snow/ice off my car because I was being too aggressive. Granted I have clear bra on my hood, but there's a huge gash that can easily be seen unless I have the clear bra replaced... I also cracked my side mirror housing a month ago from reversing too quickly into my garage up an icy incline. Luckily I replaced it myself with a cheap replacement part from eBay.

I've learned to take some of these things as battle scars and I've noticed that it gives the car some character. I drove 20,000 miles in the first year I had the car, so I've come to accept that things like this will happen with the amount that I drive. The only way to keep your car perfect is to not drive it... but that's not why we bought the car now is it?

Yea I know it just always pisses me off, I'm not spending $500 to fix it, I figure either I can press it back in with a heat gun or I'm just gonna leave it, it's really unoticeable a sideskirt kit will I hide it I think also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quick update- on nasioc someone informed that is from the dealers lift, thought I'd share

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.